Mnandi: My latest Obsession

P1020122.jpg

P1020121.jpg

must find a mnandi as beautiful as yours bbqboy :'( my first should be something like that(saving my mnandi cherry)

A few new ones; BG-42 Ziricote #33 and Bark Ivory

twomnandis.jpg

Along with a few others; Raindrop Ivory and Ladder Bark Ivory (my EDC)

Last edited:
the bark edc is awesome! one day I'll have a damascus mnandi edc too
great collection, I've only got one for now...

sk8n you have an Awesome Collection, just Beautiful and I love the way you set up the shot with nature in the background. Congratulations on the new additions.

Thanks Maxx, I purchased the ladder bark from Shanti and have been using it as my EDC about 90% of the time. I carry it in a pouch and it has held up extremely well. Thanks Shanti.

Dinokay, thanks for the kind words. I just purchased a new lens (another not so inexpensive hobby) and decided to try it out today. I also thought I should post to this excellent thread you initiated. I have to thank Hoodep for the new bark ivory, it was a pleasure dealing with him in a trade and the knife is outstanding IMO. Btw, your zebra and snakeskin Mnandis are beyond outstanding.

Not as pretty as some of the others but here are my Mnandi's.

Lignum Vitae, my favorite.

photo4ag.jpg

photo5lz.jpg

Box Elder, my first choice.

photo58s.jpg

photo59o.jpg

Cocobolo, my beater... if there is such a thing regarding a Mnandi.

photo56wm.jpg

photo57aj.jpg

Bluesummers your Lignum Vitae is amazing, the detail on the wood and pin are painfully beautiful, thank you.

rolexkid, love the mammoth on that Mnandi and the way you set up the shot, beautiful, thank you for sharing.

Back