One Stop Knife Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they've had the benchmade 42 and 40tr on their site for the past 4 months or so without actually having it in stock. I called and asked and the guy on the phone curtly said "sorry, sold out".

It's like, if you're sold out why don't you take a few minutes and update your site. People are still pointing to their site in the balisong forum and getting excited like "look here's a site that still has the trainers!!!"

That's not right. They shouldn't do that.

Why not? Plenty of sites (Amazon, Verizon, Best Buy, just to name a few) keep out of stock items listed.

It's not as easy as just removing the product.

Yeah, and personally after seeing the way they've treated you here I have no real desire to buy from them at all.

If people think they're paying bladeforums and really the money is going to 1sks, then they should be informed of that to begin with.

And Spark should take care of the problem and not act patronizing about it. You're a paying customer.

First of all 1SKS and BladeForums is one and the same. Same owner, so where the money goes makes no difference.
We have (my Dad and I) purchased from them before and they do a fine job and are honest. If some knives are on the site that aren't available I'm certain they will not take any money for something they can't deliver.

Yeah, and personally after seeing the way they've treated you here I have no real desire to buy from them at all.

If people think they're paying bladeforums and really the money is going to 1sks, then they should be informed of that to begin with.

And Spark should take care of the problem and not act patronizing about it. You're a paying customer.

You guys crack me up..... did you get up on the wrong side of the bed or something????

To me your acting like you are 12 years old..........
....... naah, make that 8..... ;)

First of all 1SKS and BladeForums is one and the same. Same owner, so where the money goes makes no difference.

If some knives are on the site that aren't available I'm certain they will not take any money for something they can't deliver.

+1

Very well said.......... :thumbup:

Well this thing has taken a totally different direction. Spark, I'll send you a money order.
Only accurate guns are interesting.

I don't care who owns bladeforums as long as it is not paypal. THEY SUCK! And I never even looked at The OSKS. I don't care what they carry. I buy from other sources. Spark is probably a great guy. For Christ's sake, "Get a grip".

James0723 said:
What about the indignant and accusatory manner in which the OP's problem/question was posed? Anyone can see that he was treated fairly and well, considering his attitude.
James0723 said:
You are informed of this, when you purchase a membership you are taken to the 1SKS site to obtain your membership. I don't know how much more obvious it could get. A little reading goes a long way here.

James0723 said:
The "problem" was caused by user error. Not Sparks fault. If the OP wishes a paid membership, he should take the advice given and contact his bank. Membership here is a privelege, not a right.

That's true. Spark seems like a good guy and I've heard good things about 1sks as a business. It's just a few problems with the website, and if you have a paying customer you should be more conciliatory in my opinion.

Well, That is debatable. Without memberships there would be no bladeforums.

1sks is a Distributor loaded web-site. Of course they have items that are out of stock. With an advertised 15.000 knives it would be hard to stay on top of it.

Well, That is debatable. Without memberships there would be no bladeforums.
:rolleyes:
And if not for 1 stop knife shop there would be no bladeforums for the members. It comes out of pocket to keep this site running every month.

That's true. Spark seems like a good guy and I've heard good things about 1sks as a business. It's just a few problems with the website, and if you have a paying customer you should be more conciliatory in my opinion.

If an idiot is too dim to perform a simple internet credit card transaction, there is only so much a provider can do for him. He can tell the idiot what the idiot needs to do to correct the idiot's error, but that is it.

I don't know how many paying members there are here, but 99.99% of them manage to perform the transaction without any issues.

Idiot Sir? You know absolutely nothing about the transaction. You are a sycophant who needs to mind your own business.

An updated system is in order. Zen is something you know nothing about. A heretic, no doubt you are.

If memory serves me correctly,this is how jamesinjapan got his start here....& we all know how well liked he was.:rolleyes:

Keep diggin that hole mossy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back