One Stop Knife Shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Keep diggin that hole mossy ;)

33jpx75.gif

It is amazing how serfs will always be serfs. I am moving on to Jerzeedevil.

mossyhorn said:
The weekend thing is over. Your system still did not confirm order. I knew the info was right the first time. You are receiving way too many complaints about this. You should probably look into it. Weekend thing . Maybe I'll try to use that one some time. I completely understand hold on cards. Rejecting them and then charging them is a new angle.

mossyhorn said:
I have never disrespected Spark. Get a life.

If the above quote isn't disrespect, i don't know what is. Remember, on whatever forum you decide to land, that maturity and manners count. I doubt your demeanor will be well accepted at any of them.

For Christ's sake, "Get a grip".
Advice given ,should be heeded by the giver.

It is amazing how serfs will always be serfs. I am moving on to Jerzeedevil.

We'll hold the door for you so it doesn't lock you in with us. You are a complete and total ass. You're so braindead that apparently you don't even know when you're disrespecting someone. Good riddance. Take yourself and your declined drbit/credit card and head on out.

-Tye

Edit: Unneeded snarky post deleted. Buh bye.

Last edited:
This thread has to be some sort of Saturday Night Live sketch or something because no one is this stoopid in real life.

Talk about lightening striking twice in the same spot, we even have two of these geniuses in one thread.

This thread has to be some sort of Saturday Night Live sketch or something because no one is this stoopid in real life.

Talk about lightening striking twice in the same spot, we even have two of these geniuses in one thread.

I don't know RWS, the older I get the less that surprises me.... :confused: :D

This is unreal.

I cannot believe I'm getting repeatedly blamed for something that's out of my hands.

What's even more astounding is that people are bringing 1SKS into it, despite my going out of my way to keep 1SKS out of the day to day notice of the forums. Seriously, when was the last time anybody has seen me promote 1SKS using this site? Short of setting up another credit card processing account for BladeForums, the two could not be any further divorced. 99.9999% of the people here have no idea 1SKS is even affiliated with BFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back