Pond Scum goodness...

Bapple

Gold Member
Enjoy...:D

hincol001_zpsa52366ae.jpg

hincol002_zpscf5f7b51.jpg

I think the word for what I'm feeling is jealous :). I'm rather new around here, but I've already learned to covet the pond scum! Out of curiosity, why is it so rare? It seems to be super popular, so you would think lots would be made.

I think the word for what I'm feeling is jealous :). I'm rather new around here, but I've already learned to covet the pond scum! Out of curiosity, why is it so rare? It seems to be super popular, so you would think lots would be made.

The G10 for the pond was unique, I don't even think it is offered anymore, it may have been a one-time deal.

All gone, never to be seen or heard from again, Funny that it was born from a mistake and elicited comments at the Ranch like, "Ahh what are we going to do with this stuff!"
Imagine, Who knew :)

Very nice, great pair. I love how the color changes with different lighting conditions.

Who would have thought that something called "pond scum" would look that nice on a knife? Bet they look even better in person.

I hope to get a 3.5" at this years Plaza show. After that, I'll join the others in my search for a pond scum scale. Thanks for the pics!

I didn't think these scales were that popular until I started looking for one. Ah well, I guess I'll just add to the several WTB ads for a pond scum scale. Good looking pics!

Quite a bit of envy going on here. The elusive Pond Scum scale is coveted and rare. You have two of them and are rubbing it in;) All's fair in love and Hinderers:)

Honestly! I would even decline an offer for a NIB Sebenza in trade for my used 3.5 Pond Scum G10.

Honestly! I would even decline an offer for a NIB Sebenza in trade for my used 3.5 Pond Scum G10.

Yeah, I'd be right there with you.... If I could find one :) I think I've only ever even seen 1 for sale in the exchange since I started looking and it was gone almost immediately. They are a rare bird indeed.

It's just funny, because it seems not long ago I was looking at one but didn't buy it when I had the chance, thinking they would still be available later. Now that I actually go looking for one, they are coveted and seemingly ultra rare! I guess I will have to "settle" for translucent green. Good luck to all who are searching.

Back