Pond Scum goodness...

Never have gotten the love for the scum, oh well, good for y'all, one less person looking.

Pond Scum Rare? Really ........ I just sold 3 scales for $40 a peace! Jk wouldn't that be nice. $40 a scale that is.

Would be awesome to see an le scale made every so often. Only one run and done. Maybe one a year of some cool or off the wall color combo.

That's for damn sure!! But pond scum is kewl looking for sure! I think everybody, their dog, and cat are looking for that scale!!!

After reading these latest posts, I don't know if I should be EDC mine everyday. Just maybe a trade for some Ti may be in the future. So glade I have mine I look at it a little differently now, sort of having a trophy wife without all the high maintenance to go along with it.:D

Words of wisdom...

And it holds true with "most" things in life as well.

Even pool cues? ;)

I wasn't into the pond scum when I first saw it. It was all these awesome pics floating around that started me going. It looks kinda plain when you see it alone, but all the pics on knifes really make some of the accessories pop. :)

Even pool cues? ;)

I wasn't into the pond scum when I first saw it. It was all these awesome pics floating around that started me going. It looks kinda plain when you see it alone, but all the pics on knifes really make some of the accessories pop. :)

ESPECIALLY pool cues. I collect cues from a guy named Dennis Searing. He makes 4-5 cues per year, if at all. Imaging if Rick only made 4-5 customs per year? Yikes!!

I bet the pond will look awesome with blue standoffs and pivot screw.

Hi all! How did you guys get a hold of a pond scum scale? I've been looking eeeeeverywhere! No luck though. I would love to own one. What are good places to looks for them? Also, does anyone know how many were actually produced? Thanks.

^ They are unicorns. Put a wtb in your sig, put a wtb ad up as well and cross your fingers and toes that one of the lucky few want to let theirs go. Good luck!!! You'll need it. :)

No idea. I have yet to see one up for sale. I would suggest that if you have a shot at one grab it if you can afford it. :)

Hm. It it considered bad taste to email people who post pictures of them with offers to buy?

Back