Pond Scum goodness...

High dollar amounts or high trade amounts are how I got my rare accessories...... Have patience.... Post WTB and utilize the sig, it will pay off in the end!

WTB in my signature and just talking about it a lot got me mine :D

This, and the generous/thoughtful gesture of an awesome forumite.

Have patience, be part of the community, and eventually good things may come :)

I had pretty much given up hope of ever getting one, but it does happen ;)

Yeah, I guess patience is the name of the game. You guys have an awesome community here, and I enjoy the discussions that are had. Even if I never get a pond scale, it's still fun looking for one. It's like hunting Sasquatch haha. Ah, screw that, I'll have one eventually:D

^^ Perfect! Yeah, the hunt is 3/4 of the fun for me. I won't lie though, finally getting my hands on one was a great day! The four days USPS had it was pure torture though - constant worry of it getting lost, stolen, damaged, etc..

In the meantime, there are plenty of pics to ogle :)

Oh yes!! Was an awesome day and he has my gratitude for sure!! Still owe him big time for it :D

Lol, actually I was referring to how I came by mine. But this makes my point ;)

I echo your sentiments, it was out of the blue and totally made my day!!

So, how long were you guys looking for the scale before you finally lucked out? Just so I get an idea of how patient I'm going to have to be. Are we talking months, or years?

^ I don't have a pond scum but I do have a titanium frag scale which is also pretty tough to come by. I waited several months before an awesome regular was gracious enough to sell me his. Well worth the wait! The hunt is half the fun in my opinion so be patient and good things will come. :)

Last edited:
JENSON are you hoarding Ti frag scales? ...... You still show a WTB...... BTW loved your working pick with the well worn estwing! Really brought me back to my carpentry days, before MC racing made me a mechanic and I hung up my nail pouches.

Oh and almost forgot..PONDSCUM RULES!

image_zps0b910bb3.jpg

Great pic buddy. Haha! I just have the one for my 24 right now. I'd like to get a textured or a frag ti for my gen two if possible.

Back