Signature Setting

Yeah, sure. Nice try.

We're smarter than that, thank you very much.

We know what business you're starting. You're starting the Phantom business!....and you opened shop right here and you're getting rich by changing upstanding member's, like BS and me, user titles.

Doesn't anyone besides me see what's going on?.......Several days ago, which coincides when all this title changing stuff started to take place, Ren went to take a test for his "insurance" license so he could open his insurance business, yeah, right!

He really went to take a test to get his Phantom license so he could open up his user title changing business.

Ren is The Phantom!!

EDITED TO ADD:

One other thing!

Where were all the user title rescuers trying to protect BF member's human rights when I was painted red with a huge ghey user title that suggests that I had finally been infracted and was no longer technically a virgin?

What about zenheretic(AKA zenny baby)? He's floating around the forums with a huge ghey eyesore of a user title suggesting he's a flamer.

How come nobody has come to his rescue?......Oh, but let someone change Brownshoe's user title and now people begin coming out of the wood work to stand up for the fair treatment of the Bladeforum's citizens rights? What the....?

For sale Phantom Insurance...contact corky insurance agency...policies start at $10:D for $10 you can have piece of mind that your title if changed by the phantom will be reverted back at no cost to you to your original title.:D

edited to add there are modified policies for midgets..

Yeah, sure. Nice try. I stand up for the fair treatment of the Bladeforum's citizens rights? What the....?

Fair treatment for Brownshoe has begun, I guess the Phantom has struck again.
:D:D

Sorry Spark about my misunderstanding the e-mail comment. I've was clicking around trying to find a way to change the title and clicked on the e-mail change. My title put me in a negative mindset (it's normal to be paranoid if someone unknown is attacking you:) I spend my time in Trad., Cust, Reviews, Bernies and occasionally in Spyderco and General. That's why I didn't understand the title stuff and don't really know about the general e-mail problems.

Title was changed again. Thanks, it's a lot less obnoxious than the other one.

May your God or Karma deliver sweetness, light and a quick and easy death. Happy Holidaze. May the Farce be with you.

Keep in mind, someone's paid $20 each for those title changes. You could write it off as a fool and his money are easily parted, or take offense to it; whichever is your choice. Personally, I don't care. I've been called worse things online by people and don't lose sleep over it.

As for Karma, it has a funny way of biting people in the ass. As does hubris.

I do give thanks for the change. Wouldn't be my choice, but it's a quote, and I really do believe I need to stay humble. The change just goes to show, knife people are good people too.

So gosh I guess we now get to look forward to your continued support and all the high quality content you add.

So as I understand it, someone paid $20 to change my title. Thanks for keeping me humble.

Why would someone be allowed to change another's title? It's basically graffitti on someone else's posts. At best it's adolescent rude behavior. At worst, it's malicious and against the rules. The change to my signature line breaks the following Forum Rules:

1. Don't use signatures to attack other members. This change was done by someone unknown to me as an attack. It is in a rude obnoxious and large font. That's an attack. It uses an ignorant word "wuv" and I try to use correct language, although not often the best spelling. That's an attack. Although I like spyderco knives, own many, have recommended them on this forum, I do not Love the company. I reserve the word Love for things more dear than a company. That's an attack on the things I truley love.

2. Don't Insult Other Members: The change was obviously designed to insult me.

3. No trolling: If the person who changed my signature is not trolling for a fight, then nobody is.

Obviously Spark knows who paid to make the change. I respectfully request they be banned for the above transgressions. Three strikes and you really should be out.

I would just like to add to this discussion about custom titles that custom titles do not contradict the rules. As this is the house of spark, the rules are created by spark himself. Spark also implemented the custom titles. so the custom titles are not going against the rules, they are an addition them.

In moderation, the three rules quoted above can be allowed to happen IF you are willing to pay for the minor transgression in the form of purchasing a custom title.

In the past, I've pointed out how people in the knife world are not happy little elves and they can be as mean and low lying as snakes in the grass. In other words, knife people are people first, knife lovers second. When I've done this, I've been taken to task as being too negative, and not telling the truth about our happy little world.

That is what happens when you focus on the 1 to 3 percent as you often do on these forums. Maybe someone got tired of you portraying these negatives as often found and normal. When in fact they are not.

In the past, I've pointed out how people in the knife world are not happy little elves and they can be as mean and low lying as snakes in the grass.

I beg to differ. It is not a matter of the one to three percent. People have a tendency to judge humanity by the image that they see in the mirror.

Back