Titanium Pivot Screws for XM Folders

Check'em out! We've just completed a run of titanium pivot screws for your XM folders, we have the 3.5" XM-18 and 4" XM-24 versions in stock, Bronze and Blue Ano as well as plain finish.

http://www.rickhindererknives.com/rick-hinderer-store/gear/xm-hardware/hinderer-ti-pivot-screw.html

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Thanks for the info. They look awesome!! Hope hope some are left for tomorrow. Got a good sized order of goodies I want for the Wharnie.

I like the "plain" ones a lot. If some are still around when Ti beads and such are available I'm adding them to the order.

I like the "plain" ones a lot. If some are still around when Ti beads and such are available I'm adding them to the order.

Ti beads are real close, we shipped a bunch to dealers today who had them back ordered, we may have some on the site before the week is over.

Oh hell, maybe I should have waited before I ordered. :p

I wouldn't take that chance!

Stuff on RHK is like finding stuff in-stock in AK - buy it when you see it or it might not be there when you look again!

Nice, got an order in for a bronze one. Going to look sweet on my bronze anodized XM. BTW, do you guy have a plan to get some more Beanie's on the site before it gets too much colder?

Thanks Rob

Nice. Got All three because I couldn't make up my mind and by the time I do there won't be any left.

Nice, actually got something i need from RHK before it went out of stock.

Any news on the next batch for 3.5 Gen 4 Ti scales?

Picked up a couple of the plane. Got a couple of copper standoffs last week (Look great, BTY) and picked up a smooth CF scale from Monkey Edge today. All in all a very good day.

Picked up a couple of the plane. Got a couple of copper standoffs last week (Look great, BTY) and picked up a smooth CF scale from Monkey Edge today. All in all a very good day.

Ah, man I got all excited and jumped over to ME hoping to score a textured or frag CF.. Bummer.

Those look great!! On the want list for sure. Those copper standoffs look great too!! So many choices for customization. It's gonna be fun when I get an xm again!

I scored a smooth CF too! Can't wait!

Back