Titanium Pivot Screws for XM Folders

Oh I got it ;) I'm off work today, can you tell? My mea culpa is that I have to make up for lost time when I can't take and post pics :p There's been many a dead night shift where I've been sitting on position flipping whatever XM I have that day and I reach for my phone to snap a pic and realize that it's outside the secure area..

So, in that spirit - and inspired (meaning that I'm copying) by UnivTex46's pic - here's one more :)

0W14imD.jpg

I really like the clean look of the trans green scale, I think the blue pivot and standoffs compliment it perfectly!

(But, I also think a COPPER pivot & standoffs would make an awesome combo w/ the trans green as well...Actually, trans green scale/blue pivot & handle screws/copper standoffs would be the the ultimate combo here..)

hey man, today is my day off too! lol, gotta love it. Im lucky enough today to actually not have much to do, relaxin. playin wit ma knives. :)

and Rob.. yes, some Ti handle screws PLEASE!! ...and thank you. :D

BTW, AZ2AK ...I must say dude, those are some awesome setups ya got goin there! love the first one in line w the blue standoffs and bronze ano lockside, cool as hell man. you take a mean picture too!

hey man, today is my day off too! lol, gotta love it. Im lucky enough today to actually not have much to do, relaxin. playin wit ma knives. :)

and Rob.. yes, some Ti handle screws PLEASE!! ...and thank you. :D

Yep - I'm still rocking sweatpants and t-shirt so far today (it's almost 1230 here). I _might_ leave the house, need to get out to the army range and get a range card for personal use - BUT so far today, playing with my XMs and camera is a good speed..

BTW, AZ2AK ...I must say dude, those are some awesome setups ya got goin there! love the first one in line w the blue standoffs and bronze ano lockside, cool as hell man. you take a mean picture too!

Thanks! The wharnie is my favorite I think, for around town anyway - my biggest problem is deciding how I want to set it up.. Thanks for the compliment on the pics, it's been frustrating me - I need to figure out a better lighting set up. The lighting in my house isn't all that great, I've been toying with the idea of setting up a light box.. You always do a good job with the photos as well!

Boy, we have to get the ti handle screws done so you guys can finish them up! Lots of great looking knives!

Correct on all accounts!

That would be nice...as would Ti stand offs to go with aforementioned anodized titanium goodness...:D

Shane great job accessorizing your XMs. I can tell you put alot of thought into each knife. They look outstanding. It must be a long process each morning figuring out which one to carry that day. Very cool pics also!

Rob I am really looking forward to those anodized handle screws. They are going to be a great finishing touch to my wharnie and my spanto. Can't wait!!! Bronze ano pivot screws are awesome BTW. Thank you for all of these amazing accessories lately! Exciting stuff.

I strongly second that!

Rob I am really looking forward to those anodized handle screws. They are going to be a great finishing touch to my wharnie and my spanto. Can't wait!!! Bronze ano pivot screws are awesome BTW. Thank you for all of these amazing accessories lately! Exciting stuff.

Cool Daddy when did you get that bad ass flamed ti extreme duty pen!!? That thing is awesome buddy. I want one of those so bad. Very very cool. Daddy

I was going to just save my anoed screws until I got home and put them on a couple knives I left Stateside, but now I have this one inbound.

XM-Blue1_zpsefbaa07f.jpg

XM-Blue1-2_zps9e1448c1.jpg

You can guess which screw is going on that one! Now I'm kicking myself for not getting blue standoffs too! Anyone got a spare set? :p

Bronzed Ti arrived today :D I'm thinkin' a dark skull filler tab or crusader cross scale bolt might find it's way on here in the near future...

null_zpsfad02003.jpg

Got mine installed with the dark green scale and copper standoffs. Now to find me a bronze clip and tab. Sorry for the lousy pics. Photography definitely is not my thing.

IMG_20131101_122802_197_zpsee72ba75.jpg

IMG_20131101_122522_410_zps1b861b93.jpg

Got mine installed with the dark green scale and copper standoffs. Now to find me a bronze clip and tab. Sorry for the lousy pics. Photography definitely is not my thing.

IMG_20131101_122802_197_zpsee72ba75.jpg

IMG_20131101_122522_410_zps1b861b93.jpg

Thanks for this pic! I have been contemplating all the bronze ti goodies and standoffs, etc. However, I just cant decide the direction I want to take. I think I need to just keep it as is for now, the silver hardware/standoffs look really good with dark green. One thing I know is that the dark green scale looks a LOT better in person than it does in pics IMO. It is hard to get the color right on it in pics. Look at the differences in these two pictures: and

One thing is for certain. Your set up looks great!

Thanks. The scale really looks different in person depending on what kind of light it's in. I personally think it goes well with the bronze. Took me a couple of weeks to decide the one I wanted. I was really hoping to get the lockside bronzed, but I was a little late to the party. Whatever way you choose to go, I'm sure it will look fantastic.

Mine finally came in. All that's left to get are the handle screws. Can't wait!

Great looking pair! I honestly think either color screw will look good with every color scale out there.

Thanks man, I definitely agree. I really would love to find a decently priced battleship gray scale sometime soon. I know anything will look good on that!

Back