Titanium Pivot Screws for XM Folders

rob, (and Jensen lol) these heads ups are where its at brother! just jumped in for 2 of each, one for each knife! ;) also grabbed a smooth CF scale (Monkeyedge) for my custom spearpoint! man Im really happy w all the new gear Iv been pickin up! the shop is PUMPIN! :D

thanks guys! :) ...PS any ETA for ti screws? idc, I know rob will keep us well informed!

Went ahead and went for a plain and anodized, I like having parts :)

Ordered 1 of each this morning. Now I need some pocket clips when they become available.

My thanks to the fine folks at the Hinderer Ranch for making all this cool stuff available for us!

Heck, I'll pile on a bit and thank the players at the Ranch for producing more and more than ever before.

Yes, it rhymes.

Now got the bronze anodized pivot coming, along with copper standoffs for a 3.5" slicer that should be in the mailbox tomorrow. XM-18's are fun:D!

Got mine in today. They look awesome. Now I just need to get bronze anodized standoffs, Screws, and Beads for these two so that all of my accessories match.

Untitled by Jensen13304, on Flickr

Just got mine in today and must say I really like the bronze. No pics yet. I'm waiting on a scale. Considering sending the Wharnie in for some bronze.

Mine arrived today too. Pretty sweet, very well done and fit is amazing. It is surprising how light Ti screws are.

I have both and can't tell a difference between the two and have used a scale or magnet to confirm which is which.

Cool. So if/when I install plain Ti screws it will be like so many other things...just for me, not to impact opinions and ogling of others. :cool:

Back