Upcoming Knife Shows

Lone_Wolfe

Mrs G.
Platinum Member
That you Hinderer guys'll be at? Is there an easy way to keep up with where you'll be?

How 'bout us fans meeting up at the JC shows? We will be there both Friday's...

Bah! I'm hosting my own NZ knife show with lotto tickets for a FREE XM18, I may be the only one there though!

Anyone have any idea how it works when Hinderer comes to a knife show? What I mean is, do they generally bring plenty of knives to go around or is it the type of thing where you have to be standing in line when the doors open just to get one of a few they brought? I live in Las Vegas and I'm going to the USN gathering and I am just dying thinking I may be able to pick up a Hinderer in person for the regular price... or I may get there and find there are none or they're all gone. Maybe I overestimate how many people will actually come to this gathering, but I imagine there being hundreds of people lining up and fighting each other just to get their hands on an XM-18 lol. I'm constantly thinking about the possibility of getting my hands on one, FINALLY, for the actual price.

Anyone have any idea how it works when Hinderer comes to a knife show? What I mean is, do they generally bring plenty of knives to go around or is it the type of thing where you have to be standing in line when the doors open just to get one of a few they brought? I live in Las Vegas and I'm going to the USN gathering and I am just dying thinking I may be able to pick up a Hinderer in person for the regular price... or I may get there and find there are none or they're all gone. Maybe I overestimate how many people will actually come to this gathering, but I imagine there being hundreds of people lining up and fighting each other just to get their hands on an XM-18 lol. I'm constantly thinking about the possibility of getting my hands on one, FINALLY, for the actual price.

You are all taken to an island and given a survival bag each. Each bag contains a weapon, some good (UZI) some bad (Frying pan) and you have to battle it out until only one remains.

That one victor then gets to choose from a selection of holy grails.

You are all taken to an island and given a survival bag each. Each bag contains a weapon, some good (UZI) some bad (Frying pan) and you have to battle it out until only one remains.

That one victor then gets to choose from a selection of holy grails.

I'm screwed :eek:

Back