What do you cheat on your Busse with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RzlBXY6.jpg

I still want a Grizzly, but haven't found one yet.

Mitch, that is SWEEEEEEEEET!!!:thumbup::D:thumbup:

By the time I saw that one it was already sold. Greeat score!!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Those Dark timbers moved fast - I had 2 different scale options that I had in-cart, but sold before I could check out.

Anything that isn't too thick. I really learned to hate thick blades over the years. Thick blades are a BIG PAIN to sharpen by hand. I'm getting rid of all of them and replace them with thin ones. Murray Carter, the bladesmith and sharpening master said: "90-95% of North American made knives are too thick and overbuilt." He's right.

Alaus, give me a shout if you wanna get rid of any "thick" INFI. I like overbuilt.

Yes sir-Totally Agree with you!!
Anything that isn't too thick. I really learned to hate thick blades over the years. Thick blades are a BIG PAIN to sharpen by hand. I'm getting rid of all of them and replace them with thin ones. Murray Carter, the bladesmith and sharpening master said: "90-95% of North American made knives are too thick and overbuilt." He's right.

This Bad Boy isn't INFI, but sometimes I still wish I got it when I had a chance lol
719c334cac5d5c983c19fec2805ef037.jpg
b4af5c740a5fe2a11503c313ace63f50.jpg

1/2" A2 Beast lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This Bad Boy isn't INFI, but sometimes I still wish I got it when I had a chance lol
719c334cac5d5c983c19fec2805ef037.jpg
b4af5c740a5fe2a11503c313ace63f50.jpg

1/2" A2 Beast lol

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

LOL!!! Man with the biggest wins! That is awesome:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is Awesome. Busse should do something a bit fatter. I would like to see a comparison pic between that and the moabm

Mitch, I just received my 2nd DLT Grizzly, with dark curly maple handle...SWEET!!! I'll post a pic a little later.;):thumbup:

I saw that they said they make spears but I've never seen one they made. I would like two: 1 the Spear of Matt Cauthon from the Wheel of Time books and one more traditional combat/hunting spear. Would like both with carbon fiber shafts!

I wouldn't really call this cheating since Busse doesn't make folders <yet>, but I scored this guy yesterday. Been hunting a Dalibor Unnamed for over a year!

64c672df8d74a949cf880f959fa2e002.jpg

That Mat spear would be awesome. Have you read the Malazan series?

That Mat spear would be awesome. Have you read the Malazan series?

I read the first one and couldn't really get Into them. I just started a re-read of the Wheel of Time. Will be my fist time to cover the series beginning to end since it was finished. Waiting on the new Brandon Sanderson Stormlight Archive book due in Nov. He's awesome if you haven't read The Way of Kings

I emailed them asking what options were available when their books re-opened. Looked for pics of one that I liked, but most were the huge bladed ones. I got the impression from the books that it was a slim curving blade, not a huge cleaver. Haft would need to be black, so carbon fiber. Think the blade was black too

A few Hinderer XM-18s lately.

Have to do something while waiting for new Busse offerings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back