What's on your keys?

I had to pick these up after seeing them in this thread. Very cool little fobs that you can attach to whatever. Doesn't take much to charge them and they glow for quite some time.

Attachments

• IMG_4138 (800 x 600).jpg
    IMG_4138 (800 x 600).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4140 (800 x 600).jpg
    IMG_4140 (800 x 600).jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4141 (800 x 600).jpg
    IMG_4141 (800 x 600).jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_4142 (800 x 600).jpg
    IMG_4142 (800 x 600).jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4144 (800 x 600).jpg
    IMG_4144 (800 x 600).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 41
Yeah, they're pretty awesome. Really bright too.

Awesome I was thinking about picking one up but I can't find a website that sells them and I don't have paypal.

Also, I was reading your sig and we were doing Macbeth in my English class today. And I was Macbeth so I got to do the dagger scene :p

There is a guy over at cpfmarketplace . c o m that goes by andygold. He has a thread titled: "Glow in the dark (GITD) key fobs for sale (Part 3)".

I'm pretty sure he would accept a USPS Money Order as I think I paid that way when I ordered my first GITD fob once upon a time. My wife still uses one of his fobs on her keychain and I initially did before upgrading to the trit. I've got some of his fobs on different items around the house and they are really nice.

There is a guy over at cpfmarketplace . c o m that goes by andygold. He has a thread titled: "Glow in the dark (GITD) key fobs for sale (Part 3)".

I'm pretty sure he would accept a USPS Money Order as I think I paid that way when I ordered my first GITD fob once upon a time. My wife still uses one of his fobs on her keychain and I initially did before upgrading to the trit. I've got some of his fobs on different items around the house and they are really nice.

That's where I got it. Andy was quick to make them and ship to me. I'm sporting the large one on my keychain next to my Nite Glowring, I've gifted a couple, and the rest are hanging on flashlights and a small fixed blade. I don't think Andy has a problem with money orders. What you see above I got for about $20 so they're well worth the money.

Here's a quick link to Andy's thread. http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=194307

That's where I got it. Andy was quick to make them and ship to me. I'm sporting the large one on my keychain next to my Nite Glowring, I've gifted a couple, and the rest are hanging on flashlights and a small fixed blade. I don't think Andy has a problem with money orders. What you see above I got for about $20 so they're well worth the money.

Here's a quick link to Andy's thread. http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=194307

I can't really do money orders either, I have to have friends buy stuff for me.

The post office doesn't care what your age is. You give them cash, they give you a money order. You fill it out and save the carbon copy in case anything goes wrong.

Update: I ditched the TOPS whistle. Lint kept getting in it so I removed it. I also made a new paracord fob, O.D. and Black king cobra stich. I'm thinking about getting a handcuff key to put on there. I've seen a couple people who had them on theirs.

On a Nite-Ize S-biner; (1" split ring added,)

Various keys (house, work, car, locker,)

County Comm Screw Keys,

Pocket Widgy Bar (also County Comm,)

Handcuff key (just in case,)

Super Talent Pico flash drive, 16 GB,

Home made GITD fob (Glow Inc. powder, 2 ton epoxy, Crystal Bic pen for the tube,)

Thinking about some paracord to tie up wayward ninjas. . .

If i could, id carry this. But i dont got one.
kit3_SMALL.jpg

Found this puppy on www.survivaloutdoorskills.com.
Right now all i have on my keyring are keys and a regular SAK

Back