What's on your keys?

Dorm Keys, Frost Cutlery Raven Claw knife, An Extra Carabiner, Keychain From My Local PD. Used To Have More But It Weighed Too Much...

Changed mine up a little. Took some of the stuff off my main keychain and put it on a separate "toys" keychain set-up. An S-biner connects the small stuff to my SAK Farmer. Only left the iTP A3 EOS upgrade, trit fob, and BSA hotspark on the main keychain. My house key is on a biner with the light and trit for quick detachment for night runs.

Changed mine up a little. Took some of the stuff off my main keychain and put it on a separate "toys" keychain set-up. An S-biner connects the small stuff to my SAK Farmer. Only left the iTP A3 EOS upgrade, trit fob, and BSA hotspark on the main keychain. My house key is on a biner with the light and trit for quick detachment for night runs.

What's the little metal thing?

I'm assuming you mean on the keychain with my keys on it. If so, that's the striker for the BSA Hotspark. Other stuff will work for striking, but I like the dedicated striker; it works a bit better.

I'm also thinking about replacing the Vic Classic with a Leatherman Micra.

I'm also thinking about replacing the Vic Classic with a Leatherman Micra.

I have Squirt S4 and its scissors seems to be too big and too thick for my nails :) Can't say same about Micra, but the sizes of Micra and Squirt is near equal, IMHO.

Maybe, Victorinox Ambassador will be good EDC tool instead of Classic :rolleyes:

I have Squirt S4 and its scissors seems to be too big and too thick for my nails :) Can't say same about Micra, but the sizes of Micra and Squirt is near equal, IMHO.

Maybe, Victorinox Ambassador will be good EDC tool instead of Classic :rolleyes:

Yes, IIRC, the Micra and Squirt S4 are about the same size. :thumbup:

I have a keychain with goodies that I stick in my pocket when I'm hiking/camping, and I put a Micra on that one a long time ago. It convinced me I should replace the Vic Classic on my EDC keychain, just never got around to it. I finally did it this weekend :).

I actually wanted to pick up a Squirt S4 (for the removable tweezers, and tools on the outside), but all the store had in stock was the Micra.

Pictures prefered.
What's mine:

OMK1.jpg

Victorinox Alox Cadet, SwissTech 6-in-1 (I think it is better from all SwissTech tools)

OMK2.jpg

Victorinox Waiter (but Ecoline)

I have no good flashlights :)

Yes, IIRC, the Micra and Squirt S4 are about the same size. :thumbup:

I have a keychain with goodies that I stick in my pocket when I'm hiking/camping, and I put a Micra on that one a long time ago. It convinced me I should replace the Vic Classic on my EDC keychain, just never got around to it. I finally did it this weekend :).

I actually wanted to pick up a Squirt S4 (for the removable tweezers, and tools on the outside), but all the store had in stock was the Micra.

Off topic but I saw some pictures where a guy modded a Micra and switched some of the tools out with keys. So he could have his multi tool and keys all in one.

I am totally in love with the idea of a Nukalert fob with my keys.

The fact that it's totally impractical is doing nothing to my enthusiasm.

I am totally in love with the idea of a Nukalert fob with my keys.

The fact that it's totally impractical is doing nothing to my enthusiasm.

It's like $160!

And as an update, my Shards from TKAZ got here the other day and I love them, one is on my keys right now and i'll get a picture up later.

DSC00282.jpg

I have an old, abused Spyderco Harpy, a handcuff key and 550 cord lanyard on my keys. Makes one hell of a flail.:D

Wow I've never seen a gizmo like that multikey thing Very cool.

On my keys i have a kobutan, with a quick-disconnect hooking it to the rest of the stuff. Also, a little button cell light, a tiny cord lock whistle, a little waterproof vial from EDC Depot containing a few pills, and, for reasons I don't remember the moving part of a zipper. :confused:

Back