Why is RevDevil not a Supermoderator?

Seriously! Why not?

Whenever there is a fight, doomed thread, some idiot wanting to get banned, whatever, Rev is usually the first on the scene. I can provide examples if you want.

What do you all think? I think it would cut back on the already small amount of disorder in General knife discussion.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Ps. Not that Morrow and Esav don't do a very good job, but I do think Rev is on the forums a lot more. ;)

Last edited:
Ill sign that petition. He always brings a clear head filled with common sense. Very helpful and patient with us knuckleheads.

Charlie has his hands full with the Sale/Trade forums, and does a really great job there(and in Feedback).
Thanks for that Charlie !
It would be hard to do that tough a job and do the tough job of a supermod at the same time(IMO).

He would be a good one no doubt, but I think we are in good hands now. We have really great supermods, and Charlie is a really great mod in sale/trade/feedback. Both very important.
Kind of personal also, as he may not want to do it. Have no idea though.
But if he does want to do it, and they need another, he would sure get my vote for next in line.

I certainly wouldn't vote against him for that job on the bases of skill or personality or general understanding. As far as I can tell, he's a sane and reasonable human with a good grip on how the forum works... and should continue to work.

But frankly, as Ken said, I think he's doing a fine job right where he is. It's always tempting to promote a person for doing well at his post... but in this case I suspect it's best for all of us that he can continue to focus on moderating the Exchange and not be bothered with all the other crazy stuff that goes on.

I'd give him a raise, though. :D

We are fortunate to have some great mods here and Rev is certainly one of the greats.

I'm really liking your new avatar Mr Terrio.

I'm really liking your new avatar Mr Terrio.

A) Please don't call me "Mr." That makes me nervous, like yer a bill-collector or some sort of gubmint agent... "James" or "JT" will do just fine.

B) The avatar is funny, I like it... ;)

C) Let's get back on topic, re: RevDevil...

I'm for him. He's a cool cat.

:)

:thumbup: cool cool cat, helps people out all the time. Stand up guy.

Well, I'll let this go as far as it will, see what some of the opinions are, and I may start a poll. I hope we can get Esav, Morrow, or maybe *Excited intake of breath* Spark to give us their take on this.

He has my vote, and not just because he's of the AZ tribe ;)
Charlie is a great dude, and has been an awesome resource for me and has wealth of information regarding BFC

I agree!

As for James Terrio's avatar: One of our Electrical Planners has that same picture hanging up behind his desk. Gets me everytime.... hahahah

I think Rev has proven he'd be an outstanding mod in any capacity.

Last edited:
:thumbup: cool cool cat, helps people out all the time. Stand up guy.
Agree. ^
Charlie has very good overall knife knowledge as well ! :thumbup:
..also, don't tell anybody but he's a humble guy, which gets big points in my book. :cool:

DC

Thanks guys, I appreciate every comment made so far. It really means a lot to me. I do try and be fair and call things down the middle, and helping folks is what I try to do, trying to learn more and share a bit along the way. Again thanks for making this place what it is, without you all it wouldn't be half as fun. :thumbup:

Thanks guys, I appreciate every comment made so far. It really means a lot to me. I do try and be fair and call things down the middle, and helping folks is what I try to do, trying to learn more and share a bit along the way. Again thanks for making this place what it is, without you all it wouldn't be half as fun. :thumbup:

You're very welcome, Rev! Even if this doesn't happen, I just wanted you to know how appreciated you are and the work you do. Thanks! :thumbup: :)

What James said. Charlie would make a great SM in my personal opinion...though I'm mildly worried he'll ban me on the spot. :D

Back