Why is RevDevil not a Supermoderator?

That's awesome Rev. Really nice to see that "we the people" have an influence. Couldn't have gone to a more deserving mod. :thumbup:

Is it too late for me to say that I actually thought RD should be a SuperMod all along, and back-peddle on my previous allegations that it might be better to just let him keep focusing on the Exchange? :eek:

All kidding aside, RD has always been fair as far as I know, and I applaud his promotion. Congrats and thanks. :thumbup:

I just wanted to add a post here to congratulate Rev, and to add my thanks to that of others as one who thinks he makes a fantastic mod and who will do even better as a megamod!

Congrats, Rev!

Thanks again everyone. It's been a pleasure being part of this community for the last almost 5 years. I'm glad I can be of help and to participate with the good folks here.

Back to work, you! You can have a break in another 47.35 hours!

Congrats, Rev!

I think you were one of the first people to ever help me out with an issue I was having, back when I first joined the forum. It's people like you that are the reason I've stayed so long :thumbup:

Congrats, Rev!

I think you were one of the first people to ever help me out with an issue I was having, back when I first joined the forum. It's people like you that are the reason I've stayed so long :thumbup:
Glad I could help out, and glad you stayed around. :)

Yeah, the plain blue in italics just doesn't have the authoritative impact of red. If all was just and good in the universe, basics would be green and supermods would be purple!

It won't. You have been great for this place over the years.

Its people like you who make this place one where I want to spend time and engage in friendly conversation on a wide variety of subjects, oh and knives too.

Just came across this thread by chance. Congratulations Charlie, and thanks for everything you do :thumbup:

Jack

Back