Why is RevDevil not a Supermoderator?

When I first came here, I was a bit rude and didn't follow the rules all of the time. Me and Rev regularly had words about it, but as my months here passed, the words changed from him scolding me to pleasant conversation. I remember one time we had a lengthy discussion about Lion Steel. That was fun. I would vote Rev Devil for supermod, but he already does a great job at the position he's in, so I say leave him unless he wants a promotion. Like my original post said though, if he really wanted to, I don't think anybody would be a better candidate to join Esav, Ken and Jason. :)

Hey MM, I think he accepts sprint run militaries. :p :D

When I first came here, I was a bit rude and didn't follow the rules all of the time. Me and Rev regularly had words about it, but as my months here passed, the words changed from him scolding me to pleasant conversation. I remember one time we had a lengthy discussion about Lion Steel. That was fun. I would vote Rev Devil for supermod, but he already does a great job at the position he's in, so I say leave him unless he wants a promotion. Like my original post said though, if he really wanted to, I don't think anybody would be a better candidate to join Esav, Ken and Jason. :)

- plus Gus and Elliot. :)

Charlie certainly has my support (as well as my confidence) but the decision ultimately lies with Spark.

Thanks again everyone, Mike and Blues especially. Your help, guidance, trust, and friendship helped get me here. Enough mushy stuff though. I also really like traditional pocket knives, just don't tell anyone. :)

The sad fact is that it's because he is a fan of Coldplay and Nickelback and I will not abide by that sort of depravity in a Supermod.

The sad fact is that it's because he is a fan of Coldplay and Nickelback and I will not abide by that sort of depravity in a Supermod.

Ouch. Who knew?

:p

Spark! I thought we were good when you PM'd me a link to One Direction fan page on Facebook! :p

Oi. This is why they advise people to never meet their heroes... often it's terribly disappointing :(

:p

Here is a great example on how Rev is awesome again, he's being more helpful than you can be, and he's being human.

Ronnie, it's real. I have not seen any counterfeit Salt knives - yet.

Thanks for your valuable input, Mr. Spark, very helpful. :D:thumbup:

Congrats to RevDevil! You, along with all the other mods, do an outstanding job here - not only in helping keep order when needed, but also in participation. :thumbup:

There goes the neighborhood. ;):p

Congrats. :thumbup:

Back