• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

—SOLD—GSO 4.7 CFV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept Paypal; sorry but US shipping only. All prices are TYD—no hidden fees. I always cover Paypal Goods & Services fees to protect both buyer and seller, and I cover shipping. I use USPS Priority with tracking and signature confirmation.

Up for sale is a nearly mint Survive! Knives GSO 4.7 in the vaunted Cru Forge V.
—SOLD—

I say “nearly mint” because there may be some almost undetectable spots on the blade where the sheath has smoothed the coating. Honestly, it is only something that I can see in certain light, and at certain angles in that light, and I feel like I might even be imagining it, it’s so hard to see.

Anyway, the knife is in great condition, has never been used, and is as sharp as you’d expect something hand-sharpened by someone at exacting as Guy Sieferd to be. The natural canvas micarta scales feel so good that I considered swapping them onto one of my keepers, but this model with the FDE coating would probably look weird with different scales. Feels amazing in hand.

Comes with all seen here:
ZV2A97q.jpg

Iub4koI.jpg

ZJoLzzj.jpg

xwHgnmq.jpg

esGmEbL.jpg

Standard “I’ll take it” rules apply, though I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose.

Let’s get this sold today and shipped out tomorrow!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
It’s yours, indawire!

Please make sure your shipping address in Paypal is correct! Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back