🔥🔥The Wilson TekLine S.A.F.E. Knife Build Thread

Almost there. Just need to dial in some guard specs and we are ready for the pre-order.🔥🔥

48XjZWZ.jpeg

Sam⚔️⚔️
NICE I say, Sam, I like it very much.

What will it cost?

Thank you! I am shooting for a retail price of $550 for the knife, and leather sheath is an add on.😎👍

Sam⚔️⚔️

Thank you! Working very hard to get everything in order for this. I have waited this long to get the pre-order together so that there is minimal wait time between opening the pre-order and the shipping of knives.

The pre-order isn't really for raising money in this case, it is more to help figure out which configurations the knives will be built in, since these will have a number of options. I'm also working on some nice little incentives for those who do a pre-order. More on that later.🔥🔥

Sam⚔️⚔️

looks darn good Sam....I'm in for one of these when ya open pre orders.....

Been absolutely swamped over here with prepping for shows building knives and finishing details. But the pre-order for these is now live, and knives will be shipping next week. More details when you click the pic.

More info.

4qXFPfE.jpeg

Sam⚔⚔

The first drop of these is going to be available at Gear Convoy @ 10 am Pacific tomorrow. It will be for the "Scout" version and plain sheath only, the options and add-ons will need to go through the pre-order until the first couple of drops are done. First come, first served. This helps streamline things and keep it easier and more efficient to build batches. Let me knownif you have any questions. Thank you!

Sam⚔️⚔️

szINnqu.jpeg

Pre-order knives are finally on the bench. This one hasn't been surface ground, it is just a blank for testing logo positioning. But these will be shipping out this week, so for everyone that pre-ordered, get ready!

vvSp5ME.jpg

plgptQN.jpg

Sam⚔️⚔️

Very nice! We have received excellent feedback so far, I believe you'll be pleased.🔥🔥

Sam⚔️

Back