1,000 Post Giveaway Winning post #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot! In for one entry! Congrats indeed on the thou. One day... I'll have that, and mostly from this sub forum! I love you guys!

And how 'bout some ZT's with some plinkers...
1310870076.jpg

22.jpg

:cool:

-sh00ter

Oops, didn't see the part about the post count, I'm in for a second entry

dsc00377xj.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a second entry from me... First pic is my red Skyline sitting atop the remnants of the box it came in (from kershawguy). Next pic is the latest addition to my Kershaws... the Cryo. Been carrying that on and off since I got it a couple weeks back.

Kershaw_1760RDSO_800x585.jpg

Kershaw_Cryo_800x482.jpg

Thanks for letting us play! I will be back for my 2nd and 3rd entries, but want to give some others a chance first. ;)

my second entry.....I dont have many posts....but the majority are in the Kershaw forum!

and some eye candy:
8060508989_17e6bcd637.jpg

For my last entry if I win I would like to donate my prize to someone who collects skylines good luck everyone

Woot! In for one entry! Congrats indeed on the thou. One day... I'll have that, and mostly from this sub forum! I love you guys!

I remember saying that before. (in reference to the 1000 posts) Most of mine have been in this sub forum also.

Here's a second entry from me... First pic is my red Skyline sitting atop the remnants of the box it came in (from kershawguy). Next pic is the latest addition to my Kershaws... the Cryo. Been carrying that on and off since I got it a couple weeks back.

Kershaw_1760RDSO_800x585.jpg

I think its funny you had to cut up the nearest thing you had once opening the knife. And you cut it up good.

Thanks for letting us play! I will be back for my 2nd and 3rd entries, but want to give some others a chance first. ;)

Looking forward to some orange pictures.

my second entry.....I dont have many posts....but the majority are in the Kershaw forum!

Keep the post coming

Ok Ill play, Im in for this hope to see you at 2000
junkyarddog.jpg

I hope to see me at 2000 also!

I like that SG2 steel

It's really cool that this forum has a tradition of giveaways and such. Count me in!

last entry thanks again for the chances Bob! Here's a pic of a couple of things I really enjoy, knives and cigars....Have a good day everyone!

7187118087_216eabb595_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back