• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

+1 for National Knives LLC

Just wanted to put this out there because I feel like I don't see them mentioned as much as some other retailers and I've had 2 great transactions with them now.

First time I bought from national was last year, Paramilitary 2, most places were sold out and the knife was still some what hard to find on a day by day basis. National had them, and respectfully they were only $125 compared to a bunch of other places that raised the price because of the demand.

Second buy was the other day, another slightly hard to find knife- the 0562cf. Not hard to find I guess, but not the easiest. Anyways, everything went super smooth again. They're very fast, shipped next morning and priority 2 day shipping was only $4.95 for me. So if usps does their part I'll have my blade today.

There's plenty of good retailers out there but I feel like national isn't as well known. So for anyone that doesn't know about them don't forget to check them out next time your usual retailer is out of stock on a knife you want, or to compare prices, whatever it may be. They are a sponsored retailer if I'm not mistaken.

Thumbs up!

Last edited:
I will also say my experiences with National Knives have been great. Robert is a good guy for sure.

Thank you very much for your support and kind words. I do truly appreciate it. :)

Thanks again,
Rob

Back