• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1000 Post Giveaway Thread!!!! Also a Knife Sale!!!!!!!!!!!! Hitachi White San Mai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys! I know im a little over 1000 post, but better late then never! This giveaway is to say thanks for all the support ive received from blade forums and blade forum members! I do have a few rules... I dont want anyone starting an account just to be in the contest so you must have at least 100 posts or be a paid member with atleast 50 posts to enter. Also, I know after this is done the knife will belong to the winner and is his to do as he pleases but if I had my way the winner would keep the knife and not sell it. Again it is the winners but if I had a choice I would wish He or She kept it.

As for the knife.... The knife ill be giving away is just like the one im selling below. The winner will have his choice of sheath and wrap if any. I wish I could do a fancy knife but I'm trying to pay bills and feed a family so I cant afford get too fancy. I will be making it out of Hitachi White #2 san mai though. ;)

If you wish to enter just post " Im In" below and thats it. One post per member. The winner will be chosen by their post number from a random number generator. Ill post the pic of the winning number. Ill give this thread a couple weeks to give everyone a chance to enter. Thanks and Good Luck

Also If you say Ill take it to the knife for sale below, that post will be excluded from the contest. The only posts that will go towards the contest are the ones that say "im in" so comments on the sale wont count either. If the number generator picks a non entry post, Ill run it again till it does.

OK FOR THE KNIFE FOR SALE

Im selling this in the same thread because I dont wanna break the 2 posts in one day rule!!!

Specs

Steel- Hitachi White#2 San Mai
Surface Finish- Forged, Hammer Finish I rounded and polished the spine for comfort.
OAL- 7"
Blade- 3"
Sheath- Belt Carry Leather By Me
Price- 135$

MY PAYPAL IS masonleeth@gmail.com Ill also take usps money order FIRST ILL TAKE IT GETS IT!!

null_zps5418a59b.jpg
null_zps6c1e49c3.jpg
null_zps67ac315c.jpg
null_zps547d3f08.jpg
null_zps9683966b.jpg

Last edited:
Im in add one more! Nice blade and thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back