• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1000th Post Giveaway

How 'bout that, 1000 posts!
I'd like to first say Thanks to everyone on BladeForums... now it's my turn to do this! Basic rule; You must be at least a basic member for at least the last 3 months. One entry per member.Pick a number between 1 and 1000, just post it here, the one who comes closest wins. Contest will end Monday nite at Midnite(Memorial Day 5/25). Winner gets to go to my album and pick any one of my file knives(only 2 exceptions), and I'll make them one just like it. Good Luck!
-Michael

PS.. Try to pick a number that hasn't been picked!,,, If you pick a number that's already been picked, then the first one that picked it wins.

I woke up this AM (5/26) and pulled the winning #'s from a deck of cards at random and guess what, the # was 575...
PG5768 is our WINNER!!!with #576

Last edited:
Seven is my guess. That's mighty gracious of you Michael!

Congrats on your 1000th!

May you go 1000 1000s more!

333, if you don't mind.
Congrats and thanks for the chance.

I can't pass this one up. I am in. 463 for me sir. Thanks for the chance and congrats on the 1000.

Michael, congrats on your 1,000th post. Thank you for your generous give away. I'll take 576.

Back