• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1084 Scandi Grind Camp Fighter in Blood Wood and Dark Walnut

scarysamcary

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Howdy everyone! I hope you all enjoy this blade. I designed this as a father's day gift to someone who unfortunately was unable to take it with them back to Brazil, so I bring it to you in hopes of finding it's forever home.

RjWrNLj.jpg

This knife is 11.5in overall in length with a 6.5in blade. The blade is made from Aldo's 1/8th (0.125) inch thick 1084 High Carbon steel differentially heat treated to around 60HRC at the edge and around 40HRC at the spine and is handled in some lovely African Blood Wood and Oregonian Dark Walnut with 2 1/8th Brass pins. I gave it a nice Scandi Grind to keep it sharp enough to use, but tough enough to abuse. The weight is 9.1 oz (258 grams) with a POB less than an inch from the guard, which leaves it heavy enough to do some basic chopping, but light enough to carry with you all day long. The face and spine of the blade is left textured with shallow 60 grit lines polished straight up to 600 grit, while the edge is polished to 1000.

Snj89Tb.jpg

o4sub0Y.jpg

R7XVH46.jpg

UotnuJy.jpg

Priced at $115 for US and $135 for Canada (all other countries will be accepted on a case by case basis) which includes shipping and tracking. My Paypal account is scarysamcary@gmail.com and right now it is only set up for F&F transactions. Feel free to ask any questions you might have. Thanks for looking and hopefully you will come back to look at my future offerings.

bTon2J4.jpg

Phoebe the Titan is a fan, are you?

Back