• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.
  • Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

1084 small skinner with lace wood handle

One more to put up. This one is a forged 1084 smaller skinner style with lace wood handle. The blade has a pretty good belly that is really good for skinning or caping. There are several like this one that have made it through South Carolina's long deer season and the owners are really happy with 'em. The lace wood handle is finished to 400 grit, buffed and topped with wax. the sheath is top grain veg-tan, hand sewn and fitted to this knife. Spec's:
Steel: 1084, light etch to show transition lines
AOL: 7"
Blade: 2 7/8"
Width: 3/4"
Handle: Lace wood, brass pins, stainless lanyard tube.
Price: $75.00 includes shipping CONUS. PayPal, check or money order.
Due to an error, my avatar shows "basic member". I am a knife maker and have paid the fee to list here. Anything I list for sale is a sole authorship project with my maker's mark on the blade. I also do all the sheath work and mark it as well.
100_4390.jpg

100_4392.jpg

Back