10k, 10-year BH Giveaway! - Winner selected on post 50!

Haha, I have WAY too much time on my hands. BK10man:

232aTlB.jpg
[/IMG]
232aTlB.jpg

3 Beckers make my list,

First: the Camillus BK10 was my late father's and although NIB it lived in his SHTF locker on permanent standby. I bought it for him, and when I'd ask "Pop, why don't you take your Crewman out and put it to work?" He'd just say, "when its time to use it, it will be ready to use, and I know it will get the damn job done!"

Second: The BK9 gifted to me by a bladeforums member Jarodmichael https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/huge-huge-thanks-to-jarodmichael.853784/ After we had discussed where my life was at the time, even though he was stationed in Iraq away from his loved ones, he took the time and heart to send me an awesome BK9 to brighten my situation.

Third: My absolute dearest Becker is my Beckerhead BK10 from the forum event in 2011. Not because it was beautifully raw and un-coated, not because is has sexy micarta scales, not even because it shipped with "all the bells and whistles" (those who participated will understand), but because I was able to get 2-16 as my Beckerhead #, which is the birthday of the son I lost in 2009.

232aTlB.jpg
[/IMG]
232aTlB.jpg

3 Beckers make my list,

First: the Camillus BK10 was my late father's and although NIB it lived in his SHTF locker on permanent standby. I bought it for him, and when I'd ask "Pop, why don't you take your Crewman out and put it to work?" He'd just say, "when its time to use it, it will be ready to use, and I know it will get the damn job done!"

Second: The BK9 gifted to me by a bladeforums member Jarodmichael https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/huge-huge-thanks-to-jarodmichael.853784/ After we had discussed where my life was at the time, even though he was stationed in Iraq away from his loved ones, he took the time and heart to send me an awesome BK9 to brighten my situation.

Third: My absolute dearest Becker is my Beckerhead BK10 from the forum event in 2011. Not because it was beautifully raw and un-coated, not because is has sexy micarta scales, not even because it shipped with "all the bells and whistles" (those who participated will understand), but because I was able to get 2-16 as my Beckerhead #, which is the birthday of the son I lost in 2009.
Unfortunately we are in a club that I wouldn't wish on anyone we lost our son in 1997 his birthday is 2/19 even 24 years later this morning a memory ran across my head and I had a really hard morning.

Congrats on the upcoming 10K anniversary!

Becker knives:
BK2 (my first)
BK5
BK15
BK9
BK11
BK24 in D2
BK21 (got this one from Ethan when we visited him)
BK16
BK3 (lives in the truck)

Hard to choose a fave cause I have a soft spot for all of them.

The 11 (or 14) is my EDC โ€“ ride in my Carhart side pocket.

The 5 and 15 are so freaking slicey!

The 9 is incredibly versatile for such a big blade!

Can't say anything more about the 16 that has not already been said. If you don't have one, you need to get one.

The 2 is a freaking tank. I've beat on that thing and it keeps coming back for more!

The 21 is an amazing blade. Exceptional balance and cutting power.

Here are some pics!

CJKcKna.jpg

oqLwTna.jpg

rAoN7nP.jpg

0qRzm6C.jpg

xyFWVNV.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on such a Big milestone, daizee daizee
And Thank You for always adding So Much to this little area of the world....

I'm a newbie as being officially Here, but my favorite and most moving/influencial Becker's are different.

Favorite:

Most influential:

Group shot of Most....

*When I win your Beauty, I Promise to take Lots of pics!
Haha
Thanks again.

Howdy all. Been away for a bit. Congrats Daizee on a big milestone. This GAW is incredible, thanks for the chance.

RULES:
1) You must be a Beckerhead by the time I hit 10k and the giveaway closes BH# 407
2) You must be 18+ years old and legal to receive a knife in your jurisdiction by closing Had this one covered in 19xx, (let's just say a while back)
3) You must reside in the United States (CONUS+2) Land of the free...yup!
4) You must own at least THREE Becker knives by closing, and list them (no fibbing!) Current count is 3 x 3 x 3, but hey, who's counting? 1x1,2x2's,3x4's,2x5's,3x6's,1x7,4x9's,1x10,3x11's, 1x12,1x14,2x15's,2x16's,1x17,1x20,1x21,1x24...never taken a pic of the whole fam damily but one of these day.
5) You must post at least one picture of your most inspiring Becker knife (or knives) with an explanation of why they are meaningful to you OR of what they have inspired you to do The first 4 I found was a Cincy Machax and I have used it since the day I got it. It is the one I carry the most around my property and I find great value and flexibility in it's many uses.

i-XkPvFVx-XL.jpg

i-ScN6qX7-XL.jpg

A

A

6) If you win, please send pictures of the AuK-3 with its Becker brethren, especially including a BK-62 if you have one.
Will do but haven't gotten around to getting a 62 yet. I slowed acquiring knives when I gave up on scotch and found bourbon a couple years back. Now I collect bourbon. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Fixed it for ya. :thumbsup:

The man is dedicated to Nines!

1) Beckerhead #2611 reporting for duty
xFhO6RL.jpg

2) I wish I was 18 again and we have almost no restrictions on knives here.
3) โ€˜Merica, oh yeah!!!
4)
mVq4PHE.jpg

5) BK14
The BK14 was my first Becker. I wanted an EDC fixed blade and the size seemed just right. Ended up being one of my most used knives. I have hiked countless miles with it and it has been on multiple foreign vacations including Mexico where I proposed to my wife and Costa Rica where we went on our honeymoon. I have also started many fires striking flint on the spine.
HDNJqCK.jpg

Ynv1DyN.jpg

8WjXDLL.jpg

Bk15
One of my favorite hunting knives. It has processed many animals including Elk, Mule Deer and Whitetail.
3qtoxir.jpg

qw4sNa5.jpg

Bk9
I mean, it is the king. It has processed a TON of firewood and done tons of yard work. There can be only one!
6SHhp2R.jpg

kiEtMOA.jpg

6) I love pics, you can count on it!
LhnyN81.jpg

Last edited:
Beckers, I have a few. BK2,5,7,15,16,24,62. I had a few others, but I have since passed them on. my most used Becker is probably my BK24. It goes fishing with me every time I am out. My most inspiring though that is an easy one. My BK15. It was my first knife project since I was a kid. I rehandled in a dark ebony, giving it a bit fuller grip. Every time I handle it or look at it I think of the possibilities for other knives and tools I have. How to personalize them, how to make them fit better.
Reading and seeing all the modification projects on the Becker sub forum was what drew me to Becker in the first place.
My 3 most used Beckers.
Pic from today.
gOsi8nRl.jpg

edited to add Beckerhead #389

Back