10k, 10-year BH Giveaway! - Winner selected on post 50!

BRab

Gold Member
Congrats Padruig! Props to Daizee for the giveaway!

Pàdruig

Live and Let Die
Platinum Member
Thanks, everyone, and thank you, daizee daizee !

The Auk3 arrived today - all the way from Rhode Island to Oregon in record time. Seriously, parcels from California and Washington will take twice as long to get here...

Anyway, this is a delightful blade and in an excellent EDC size - I am looking forward to having it about me throughout the day. The handle is comfy and that Burlap is just excellent, now I just need to find something to cut - I think I'll prep my breakfast with it in the morning.

Please pardon the pics, I am still trying to figure out my new phone and the photo software - it's always a process when switching phones...

k70CmTO.jpg

Here, with it's bigger cousin.

yVD4WIc.jpg

Here, with a celebratory dram.

lJCNVPZ.jpg

Mass1632

Gold Member
Thanks, everyone, and thank you, daizee daizee !

The Auk3 arrived today - all the way from Rhode Island to Oregon in record time. Seriously, parcels from California and Washington will take twice as long to get here...

Anyway, this is a delightful blade and in an excellent EDC size - I am looking forward to having it about me throughout the day. The handle is comfy and that Burlap is just excellent, now I just need to find something to cut - I think I'll prep my breakfast with it in the morning.

Please pardon the pics, I am still trying to figure out my new phone and the photo software - it's always a process when switching phones...

k70CmTO.jpg

Here, with it's bigger cousin.

yVD4WIc.jpg

Here, with a celebratory dram.

lJCNVPZ.jpg

Dang, that sure is a pretty knife!