• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

10V Wharncliff Utility/Necker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chris

SAHD/Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
DSCN1504.jpg
DSCN1505.jpg

DSCN1506.jpg
DSCN1507.jpg

DSCN1508.jpg

I carried this knife for about two months checking the quality of my heat treat and the retention of the sheath. I carried this one as a neck knife. The edge retention was wonderful. I had no issues with premature dulling, hipping or rolling of the edge. I was able to maintain shaving sharpness with periodic stropping. I used the knife to whittle lots of fuzz sticks, start a couple of fires, as well as minor food prep around the house. The sheath retention is solid, it will not fall out on you. I made this knife for myself but I am now ready for a new self project so I am going to let this one go. It is a great little knife, I just want a new personal project so I need to part ways with this one.

Specs:
.150 CPM 10V
7.75" OAL
3.5" blade, tip to scales
FFG to a very fine, acute, convex edge
Ht by maker in my digitally controlled Evenheat kiln to 62-63 Rc
Black G10 scales over toxic green G10 liners
Aluminum pins and tube
Very nice fitting Kydex sheath, small Tek-lok compatible
Only signs of wear is where coating has worn off the eyelets on Kydex sheath, otherwise, knife is in great shape

Asking $SOLD
Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail to all 50 states with delivery confirmation, others can contact for additional shipping charges
I accept Paypal, money order, or check. Paypal preferred to chrisberry2008@aol.com.

Feel free to email any questions/comments to chrisberry2008@aol.com.

Thanks for looking!

Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back