• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

110 Automatic*SOLD*

I'm selling this 110 auto, without the box or sheath. This is not the new auto made by Buck, but an aftermarket conversion from 2005. The blade is unsharpened, never used, and has no scratches. The handle is charcoal dymondwood (almost solid black) and the bolsters are nickel-silver (minor handling marks). It operates flawlessly and snaps hard. The blade is centered, has no wobble, and locks tight. Price is $SOLD shipped CONUS. Paypal to: drei3ree@msn.com There is a $10 discount for F&F, check or M.O.
IMG_2865.JPG IMG_2866.JPG IMG_2867.JPG IMG_2868.JPG

Last edited:
Why so much for an aftermarket? You can get one from Buck for the same price with box, sheath, and paperwork...

Thanks for asking, Don. There are a few reasons... Most important is they usually sell for $200+ on the auction sites. Also, Buck limits who they'll sell the auto to, so most people can't buy from them. Finally, this style (with the bigger flat-oval button) seems to suit me better than the new style (I can deploy it faster), so I'll guess there are others who like it better too. Finally, it's a small difference, but the buck auto is brass & standard dymondwood (the $250 Pro is silver).

This is not a put-down of the Buck 110 Auto. It's an excellent knife and well worth the $200 base price!

Why are you all giving him a hard time for trying to sell this knife???

It’s a Buck that’s been modified like a gazillion other knives that pass through this sub-forum. Get over it!

Good luck with the sale!

Why are you all giving him a hard time for trying to sell this knife???

It’s a Buck that’s been modified like a gazillion other knives that pass through this sub-forum. Get over it!

Good luck with the sale!

If someone is interested in the knife, for $200 they can ask questions.

There's another really good reason why someone might like this knife as opposed to the ones that are currently made by Buck. Some folks, like me for instance, sometimes like to open their auto knives without deploying them with the button. You're S.O.L. with the new Buck autos, as they are single action only knives, so if you want to open them, you have to use the button, and have the blade flick out...unless you want to hold the blade with your other hand to keep it from snapping open. With a knife like the one that is for sale here, you can open it in the same manner you would any other Buck 110, and I like that option when I'm in mixed company where that snap might bring unwanted attention to myself.

Back