• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

12" damascus fighter / small sword

I have this short sword (or big fighter) that rocks, and everyone cumplimented the blade, but everybody hated the handles... I guess it has something to do with what Mark Williams kindly told me... It reminds people of pakkawood :(

So even if I spent a lot of time making that handle material, I'll offer to change those slabs for another material if someone would like to have the blade but hates the handles (my own micarta, antelope stag, deer stag, etc)

The way I see it, it took me so much time and effort to get that kick ass blade made, that it doesn't deserve not to be taken by someone that apreciate it just because of the handle.

New price would be SOLD including EMS shipping (online tracking number all the way) and rehandling.

ariel@aescustomknives.com.ar

Thank you very much for taking the time to check my knives!

Regards,

Ariel

11" cutting edge, almost 12" blade total. 16.5" overall knife lenght.

fighterO1d_1.jpg

fighterO1d_2.jpg

The blade is a O1 sandwich between layers of 1010 and 1070, so you get a very hard core and edge, but sourrounded with more elastic steel. The darker part of the blade is the O1 showing from inside of the knife, darkened more than the other steels on the acid due to the carbon component on it. (you can see it also on the spine)

The handle is from a a multilayer micarta style material I made with two different kinds of wood, Caoba (Mahogany) and Guatambu (Pau Marfim) and even if it's already very thick, I made it thicker on the ends for a more secure grip.

Sheath is thick dark brown leather cow, with color/texture details on the front and handstitched. It has a loop for a belt up to 2.5" wide.

fighterO1d_3.jpg

Knife is well balanced and feels very good in the hand. Weight is aprox 600 gr. (21 oz)
More pictures on my website
http://www.aescustomknives.com.ar/docs/knives3.htm

Payment in Cashier Checks, International Money Orders, WesternUnion / MoneyGram Money Transfers and PayPal.

WesternUnion / MoneyGram Money Transfers gets 3% discount.

Back