1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

----------

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Lorien, Oct 11, 2014.

1. Lorien

Lorien KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 5, 2005
    ----------

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  2. TheJeff

TheJeff

Jan 16, 2013
    Email sent!

3. B#GuitarMan

B#GuitarMan

Apr 29, 2012
    Email sent re Spyderco.

4. Moe1

Moe1

Mar 1, 2014
    Per my email, I'll take the Spyderco PPT

5. Lorien

Lorien KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 5, 2005
    guys, I'm so sorry, but the email I had attached to my profile isn't available from where I'm at today.

Please forward the UNEDITED emails you already sent, to my newly added email account on my profile.

I will wait til all three of you forward your original email to lorien at loriendesign dot ca before I announce the PPT sold.

Whoever of you confirmed first that you wanted the PPT in your first email, gets it. The knife won't ship til Tueday, and I will be able to confirm the accuracy of your original emails then. If your original email was edited before you forwarded it to me, I'll consider it void.

I'm really sorry about the confusion, but this should all work out fine.

6. TheJeff

TheJeff

Jan 16, 2013
    Sent again! According to timestamps, it should be me first.

Edit- I sent the email through the BF interface. I do not have access to the sent emails made through this interface.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2014
  7. Lorien

Dec 5, 2005
    Jeff gets it.

sorry again for the confusion.

8. Lorien

Dec 5, 2005
    still plenty of quality, unused knives available

9. Lorien

Dec 5, 2005
    these are unused knives, at fair prices.