• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

15% discount free shipping on wicked edge systems

ok i got a question, i ordered the base one off you and you sent me the email about the extra shipping because i live in canada and i just am wondering if the shipping payment went through.

@C-A-R-S-O-N yes, the shipping payment did come thru and the box is indeed making it's way to Canada.

Extremely tempted! This is by far the best deal I've seen for these and I've been searching around quite a bit. I'll see if I can convince my conscience into one. Thank you for providing a great deal!

Great service! Just sharpend 4 knives today and couldn't be happier! Thank you Scott. I was looking to get the 1 and .5 strops. Does the code work for the shipping on that as well? I so I will buy them and some blanks tonight. Thanks again for the help on the phone and the great service.

have a question recieved my wicked edge and where do the washers go Between the Paperstone base and the unit?

The washers are placed between the screw head and the paperstone base, rubber side towards the base.

You want the vice to mate perfectly to the base, nothing goes there.

Got mine last week great system but no directions were included they were missing? Contacted Scott and waiting to get them.

Last edited:
Back