• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

15% off - Polk Knives Woodsman in CPM3V and Figured Turkish Walnut

This knife is designed to serve as the ideal, general-purpose outdoorsman's knife. It is my most versatile knife design. The blade profile has a large, gentle sweep along the belly to work well in food preparation and cleaning game animals. The blade is given a distal taper to improve precision and slicing along the tip and strength closer to the handle. In order to reduce weight, the tang of the knife is skeletonized to the maximum amount possible without sacrificing durability. The handle geometry is optimized to be comfortable and secure in a saber, modified saber, reverse, and choked up grips. The butt of the handle is rounded to allow for a comfortable area to strike with the palm of your hand when stabbing or creating split wood fires. The size and contours of the handle should allow a loose, yet powerful, grip with no sharp corners or hot spots to reduce hand fatigue over extended periods of heavy use.

Specifications:
Overall Length: 9"
Blade Length: 4.125" with distal taper and skeletonized tang
Height: 1.25"
Steel: CPM3V
Handle: stabilized fiddleback Turkish walnut that I had shipped in from Istanbul, a large loveless bolt, a matching mosaic lanyard tube, and OD green and black liners
Sheath: custom fit, black leather sheath with border tooling from A-grade Harmon Oak vegetable tanned leather

Pricing for this one is $365 shipped/insured anywhere legal in the US via USPS Priority or up to $15 of shipping costs for non-domestic orders. I can take checks, cash, PayPal, or cards. Certain trade offers may be considered. As with all of my knife sells, a portion of the sale will go to St. Judes Children's Hospital. Also I can include a free Bible with any order upon request.
  • $275 – Woodsman in CPM 3V Steel
  • $45 – Stabilized Turkish Walnut shipped in from Istanbul, Turkey
  • $5 – Loveless Bolt
  • $20 – Mosaic Lanyard Tube
  • $20 – Double liners
  • $50 – Custom fit sheath with border tooling from A-grade Harmon Oak 12-13oz leather
  • $15 – USPS Priority Shipping (2-3 days) with insurance anywhere legal in the US
  • $430 Total cost - 15% off, now $365 shipped

00505_9ihMz624ShS_1200x900.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

Back