15061 Grizzly Ridge

This looks like the best knife they have came out with since they discontinued the ritter grip

Always a sucker for a little color. This one is at the top of my list as well

Now we are talking! I like this one and the price is more inline with my budget.

I wish this blade shape/grind was on the 495 Vector.

My Grizzly Ridge arrived yesterday and man, this thing is sweet! BM Hunt line is knocking it out of the park. I really like the feel of the handle on this one, ergos are great and action is very smooth! I highly recommend picking this one up. I'll try to post some pics later.

Last edited:
Like the knife,but it looks like it has a slight recurve ,that would be a deal breaker for me.

This knife is definitely on my list to get in the future. Are the thumb studs the same as what comes on the Griptillian line? Those orange thumb studs would look good on my orange Ritter grip.

I EDC'ed my Grizzly Ridge (535/700) today and all of this weekend. I really like this knife! Between the Grizzly Ridge, the Bugout and the Crooked Rivers (full & mini), all of these newer models have restored the respectability/quality of Benchmade knives IMHO. Fit and finish are all perfect with no blade play, perfect centering and solid lockups! I thought my Grips/mini-Grips were good thou most required some slight adjustments from the factory, but with all of my newer model knives listed, everything was dialed in from the factory. These will be kicking a lot of my Spydercos out of my EDC rotation!

I hadn't noticed that the Grizzly Ridge has a slight recurve in the blade when I ordered it and having never owned a knife with a recurve, how difficult will this knife be to be sharpened and maintain a consistent bevel? Also, would it be possible to get a hollow standoff or a pin similar to the Chris Reeve design to attach a lanyard? I think finishing off the lanyard holes would be an ideal solution, must be my OCD talking!..

Last edited:
I EDC'ed my Grizzly Ridge (535/700) today and all of this weekend. I really like this knife! Between the Grizzly Ridge, the Bugout and the Crooked Rivers (full & mini), all of these newer models have restored the respectability/quality of Benchmade knives IMHO. Fit and finish are all perfect with no blade play, perfect centering and solid lockups! I thought my Grips/mini-Grips were good thou most required some slight adjustments from the factory, but with all of my newer model knives listed, everything was dialed in from the factory. These will be kicking a lot of my Spydercos out of my EDC rotation!

I hadn't noticed that the Grizzly Ridge has a slight recurve in the blade when I ordered it and having never owned a knife with a recurve, how difficult will this knife be to be sharpened and maintain a consistent bevel? Also, would it be possible to get a hollow standoff or a pin similar to the Chris Reeve design to attach a lanyard? I think finishing off the lanyard holes would be an ideal solution, must be my OCD talking!..
LIFESHARP Baby!

This is just nitpicking. But is sort of bugs me the pocketclip isn't centered on the orange part of the handle material. Seems like it could have been angled ever so slightly to accommodate the design flow.

Still want to get one in my hands. Looks like a great package. Orange anodizing is among my favorite colors and I think others are appreciating it too, blue is too easy a choice (and anodized). So this and the crooked river are absoloutley on my want list.

Great job Benchmade!

Back