• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$195 - Tan g10 utx-85

Docscoot

Gold Member
Some great bargains to cover my irresponsible spending this week! All are used lightly, some snails here and there, tried to capture all in photos. Brian tighe has a couple small dings and no box. Utx has some slight scuffing of the coating under the pocket clip where the clip makes contact. Protech and microtech come with boxes. Blades and edges great on all, don’t believe any have been sharpened (I’m first owner only of the utx so only for that one can I say for sure) but consider them all used and priced accordingly.

- Protech sng operator, tritium button, $sold
- utx-85, tan g-10 top (low serial number of 111, 204p steel), $195
- Brian tighe and friends production small twist tighe, s35vn, $sold

Prices are Zelle or pp F&F, no notes, prices are firm for now. Autos are legal to buy, sell, and carry where I live, by agreeing to buy you are assuring the same is the case where you live and you are able to own these legally. Will ship UPS ground, CONUS except for states that I know for sure don’t allow these. Feel free to PM with questions.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Will send to consignment soon, good luck finding a g10 UTX-85 for under $200 anywhere else!

Apologies, with no interest here I ended up selling this one locally for a stupidly low price :(

Back