1st they tell you one thing and then..( Or how the Smoke & Prayers along/with God )

Yvsa, it is wonderful to see that you are back at the computer, able to correspond with your many friends again. I can attest that the power of prayer, smoke, flags etc., from this congregation has a receptive Hearer. May your condition continue to improve.
Berk

Yvsa,

So glad to hear that you are on the mend both in mind and body. While I may be weaker of mind than some, I still believe that that the body follows the mind. The mind is most important to health.

The diagnosis of your condition is great news. I too am mystified by the water issue...I thought that usually the body would just excrete the excess water and it would help carry away things that the body didn't want. Perhaps this water thing is a clue that points to something else that can be treated...I humbly suggest that you bug the docs on this. Going without the salt can be tough, depending upon your previous habits. Ask them about substituting dill. I find that in foods where the herb flavor is acceptable, it seems to want much less salt than I would have added otherwise.

I an thankful for what I have learned from you to date, and look forward to what you might teach us/me in the future. I have a "plain" YCS special next to my computer as I type this and it reinforces my belief that you have much more to contribute.

Yvsa thats the kind of news we were hoping for. Good to see you are on the road to recovery.

Andrew Limsk

I'm very happy to hear this Yvsa! This made my day! We will keep sending prayers up for you!:)

Yvsa, I've been wondering how you have been doing. It's great to hear that things are going so much better for you. :)

Glad to hear the good news. You were one of the first to welcome me to the forum under my old moniker, and I always enjoy your commentary. About water, remember the Golden Mean- all things in moderation;). Except khukuris:p .

Patrick Mc

Yvsa, as my next door neighbour always say:

Live long and prosper!

Oh, what the hail. I said it before and I'll say it again. Fact is, the place ain't the same without ya. And if I didn't say it before, I shoulda.

Yep, back with a new set of rules to live by. Now if I can just get Bro to substitute Heineken for Pepsi he'll start performing like a spring chicken.

Thanks Paulo, it's a great day to live!!!!:)

I was kinda resentful of the new rules to live by at 1st, but since I have slept the last three nights without having to get up on a p call I am beginning to really like the new rules.
I actually slept 7 1/2 hours straight through last
night!!!!!
I haven't slept like that for, well quite frankly I can't remember how long ago it was, but I know that the time could be counted in years and not weeks or months!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bill Martino
If you substitute the Heineken for Pepsi you'll sleep even better.

Bro I just can't get used to the taste of Heineken somehow.:barf: There's other beers I prefer. Amber Bock is one.:p
You may not believe it, but we still have a case of the Amber Bock that Hawk brought up for the khuk khon @ Catoosa!!!!:eek:
And that shows you just how much I drink.
But if I enhanced my last cup of water with an ounce or two of good single malt Scotch I would maybe sleep better too.

Back