• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2- backwoods {{ recurve & dart hunters }} 1095 & wicked wood!!!

bacustomknives

FULL THROTTLE / FULLTIME KNIFE MAKER

Backwoods.gif

I PUT A THIN CONVEX CUTTTING EDGE ON MY KNIVES THE EASY PROPER WAY TO SHARPEN THEM IS BY SIMPLY STROPPING THEM, THATS HOW I DO THE FINNISHED EDGE,I CAN DIRECT YOU TO A STROP IF NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT ME,FOR $16.00 THERE A GREAT BUY,I WOULDNT ADVERTISE IF THEY WASNT WORTH EVERY PENNY,THERE WHAT I USE ON EVERY KNIFE THAT LEAVES MY SHOP !

#1- RECURVE HUNTER
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
SPECS:
STYLE:RECURVE
STEEL: 1095 HC
FINNISH: SATIN BELT FINNISH BLADE / ANTIQUE FLATS / TOP BEVEL
SCALES:BEAUTIFUL HAND RUBBED STABILIZED INSANE BOX ELDER BURL
HARDWARE:CARBON FIBER & MOSAIC CENTER BEAUTY PIN / LANYARD TUBE
MEASURMENTS: 8 1/4" OVERALL 4" BLADE :eek: SHARP!!
EXTRAS: BEADED LEATHER LANYARD
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER {RH}
PRICE: $285.00 SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL I SHIP INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL,BUYER IS RESPOSIBLE FOR SHIPPING CHARGES,
ASWELL BEFORE PURCHASE WE BOTH AGREE I THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER CONTACT ME HERE - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
PAYPAL PREFFERED - BACUSTOMKNIVES2@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
REN WAX COATED BLADE / FOR CORROSION PROTECTION

066_zps8bb5e83f.jpg

069-1_zps71b82d16.jpg

090_zps90b1572f.jpg

102_zps6b682950.jpg

110_zps74344446.jpg

#2- DART HUNTER
BACKWOODSCUSTOMKNIVES
SPECS:
STYLE:DART
STEEL: 1095 HC
FINNISH: SATIN BELT FINNISH BLADE / ANTIQUE FLATS / TOP SWEDGE
SCALES:BEAUTIFUL HAND RUBBED STABILIZED INSANE BOX ELDER BURL
HARDWARE:CARBON FIBER & MOSAIC CENTER BEAUTY PIN / LANYARD TUBE
MEASURMENTS: 7 13/16" OVERALL 3 1/2" BLADE :eek: SHARP!!
EXTRAS: BEADED LEATHER LANYARD
SHEATH: TOOLED LEATHER {RH}
PRICE: $265.00 SHIPPED USPS PRIORITY MAIL I SHIP INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY MAIL,BUYER IS RESPOSIBLE FOR SHIPPING CHARGES,
ASWELL BEFORE PURCHASE WE BOTH AGREE I THE SELLER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS
CHECK OR MONEY ORDER CONTACT ME HERE - BACUSTOMKNIVES@YAHOO.COM
PAYPAL PREFFERED - BACUSTOMKNIVES2@YAHOO.COM
ALL QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME
THE FIRST "ILL TAKE IT" POST BY TIME WILL GET IT
REN WAX COATED BLADE / FOR CORROSION PROTECTION

006_zps8097e1e9.jpg

015_zps9707ee13.jpg

034-1_zpsca3eacfa.jpg

038_zps2c1fd2a5.jpg

049_zps0e985c7b.jpg

DANG THAT WAS QUICK,BOTH ARE SOLD THANKS ZO6DRIVER! Happy Holidays

DANG THAT WAS QUICK,BOTH ARE SOLD THANKS ZO6DRIVER! Happy Holidays

Bill,
Happy Holidays to you and yours too. I want to say I have been hoping some of the red burl handled knives would be posted.
They are exactly what I hoped to see on your post. Thanks for offering such beautiful knives for sale.
Dale

Z06 you are too friggin quick! lol I know you will enjoy them. and GREAT knives as always Bill!

Z06 you are too friggin quick! lol I know you will enjoy them. and GREAT knives as always Bill!

Thanks tactical45. I try to keep the forum loaded. Helps reduce my reaction time for a quick nab! LOL.
I am going to have to slow down for a bit though.

Holy cow. I am so happy I have been able to get at least one of his knives. You must just have the most insane collection of all time. Good pick ups by the way. His darts are my favorite style knives.

Thanks romad97. Yes sir, I have a great selection of Bill's knives. I wish I could buy them all. Each one is unique. Gonna have to slow down and let others buy some of these beauties.

Thanks romad97. Yes sir, I have a great selection of Bill's knives. I wish I could buy them all. Each one is unique. Gonna have to slow down and let others buy some of these beauties.

But, If one of Bill's Feathered damascus Darts with these scales hits the forum....................................

I am hopen z06driver is goin on vaca for xmas and bill is wurkin on some stuff we can get a chance to buy damn hes quick. whats next bill?

I am hopen z06driver is goin on vaca for xmas and bill is wurkin on some stuff we can get a chance to buy damn hes quick. whats next bill?

Nope! No vacation. But I am going to have to back off.
Bill's knives are like candy. You can't stop.
Let's see, I want a feather damascus dart in the red burl, another Bounty Hunter, a varment.........

Nope! No vacation. But I am going to have to back off.
Bill's knives are like candy. You can't stop.
Let's see, I want a feather damascus dart in the red burl, another Bounty Hunter, a varment.........

Yes sir! I saw some of the red burl on an earlier knife of Bill's. When these beauties hit the forum, I pounced on 'em like a Duck on a June bug.

hey guys lookin for 2 more xmas gfts I know im new to this but but kneed 2 more asap. anyone else from the north east?

Z06Driver, I though I heard somebody hollerin' your name across the holler over yonder. Go check it out, suh.
bill, those darts are poetry in motion....beautiful.
Sonny

Back