• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 EDC, You choose the handles

I though i would try something different each knife will be complete and shipped to your door in a simple kydex sheath. $145.00

Choose the knife blank and handle material that I have in stock each knife can have hidden pins or visible 1/4 aluminum pin, each knife will have a 3/8 aluminum lanard hole.

Knifes are flat ground edge to spine out of crucible A2 steel RC 59-62. Heat treated in house plate quenched sub zero freeze and triple tempered. Each blade will have satin blade finish and polished convex edges.

Handle material:
G10 OD Green medium texture, OD green rough texture, Toxic green rough texture, Black canvas micarta.

Small blade, simple drop point: .134 blade 3.5" handle 3.8"

P1070636.jpg

P1070637.jpg

P1070638.jpg

Larger blade, Pointy spear point. .134 blade 4.2" handle 4.5"

P1070639.jpg

P1070640.jpg

P1070641.jpg

Guys, feedback would be good. Terrible idea, too spendy let me know. I also would consider other colors of g10 and or micarta. I do have blue and white g10 that I can use as liners? Thanks

I can vouch for Jason. The custom spear point I received from him is great awesome handle work.

Jason can you post pics of the handle scales that are available?
I'm thinking of either the black canvas Micarta with liners or the
Toxic with liners. If you'd like, just email pics

Looks like I will have to put a time frame to this one. If no knife is chosen by Friday the 29th I will put scales on them how I see fit. I am itching to finish these ones out. thanks.

Jason

Back