• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 HDFK Carothers Performance Knives

Ive got two brand new HDFK's for sale. One in OD Green and the other in Edge Cut Antique Micarta.

Asking buying price plus shipping and conversion as im in Australia
OD green Sold
Antique Sold

One has a drop loop and the other is tech lock sheath idont mind which sheath you want.
Shipping will be around 40usd uninsured and $60 insured

Because the added shipping and conversion stuff is a bit of a drag on US buyers i am willing to cut $35 off whatever shipping turns out to be in your state.

Paypal only thanks, must be over 18 to purchase and you must know your local laws on if you can legally own the knife.

L7tsiPQ.jpg

tVGgr4d.jpg

Last edited:
Ive got two brand new HDFK's for sale. One in OD Green and the other in Edge Cut Antique Micarta.

Asking buying price plus shipping and conversion as im in Australia
OD green $400
Antique $450

One has a drop loop and the other is tech lock sheath idont mind which sheath you want.
Shipping will be around 40usd uninsured and $60 insured

Because the added shipping and conversion stuff is a bit of a drag on US buyers i am willing to cut $35 off whatever shipping turns out to be in your state.

Paypal only thanks, must be over 18 to purchase and you must know your local laws on if you can legally own the knife.

rhZYmUg

L7tsiPQ

kQxqI4a

tVGgr4d

Cheers
Your pics aren’t working?

OD Green is still available???
If yes which sheath comes with it, drop loop or tech lock.

Bump because OP is not edited to say if OD green is sold or not and people are asking. I'm also half interested depending on what batch this is and what steel

Bump because OP is not edited to say if OD green is sold or not and people are asking. I'm also half interested depending on what batch this is and what steel
These would have to be D3v, the PSF-27 protos had the mill finish on the flats and were only marked "D2".

Dunno if one guy's comment from 10 months ago counts as "people are asking" but no it was sold, post edited

Dunno if one guy's comment from 10 months ago counts as "people are asking" but no it was sold, post edited

Guy #1 is the guy that posted 10 months ago, and very well could be presently still awaiting your reply (or he could have pmed you but I don't know because the post was not updated).

Guy #2 is me depending on the steel lol.

Sorry for the bump but it's a gorgeous blade. Thanks for the update and best of luck collecting.

Back