• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Hunters and an EDC

Hello Folks - I have been making knives for about 2 years now as a part time hobby. Most of my knives have been used myself or given / sold to hunting friends and relatives up to this point. I am filling up on completed blades so I thought to post them up here for sale or trade to fund more tools / supplies. I wish them to be used rather than sitting in my knife case. I will take some trades, they are listed at the bottom. Mostly to feed my other addiction...axes...

HT is done in a digitally controlled Kiln and quenched in quenching oil (parks 50). smudges and dots in pics are oil from storage. I only do this as a hobby so no stamp on them, do not have one yet. If you want I can burn my mark / initials into the butt small and neat. As my time is very limited for knife making i do not make sheaths, but can supply some leather / thread if you want to try making one out yourself. I am in Canada, but have a US shipping address to send trades to cut cost on shipping to me. Please msg me with any questions.

-First I take it wins
-Paypal preferred
-Price include shipping

Black Walnut Hunter, 3/16", 1095 ($SOLD)
-Full Flat grind with convex edge
-4.25"blade / 4.75"handle
- NS pin / Tube
Small imperfection on the butt from grinding tired. Filled with black epoxy (visible in last pic) but near impossible to notice. This is some of the nicest curly black walnut crotch I have seen.
Walnut1.jpg

Walnut2.jpg

Larger Cocobolo Hunter 5/32", 1095 ($SOLD)
-5"blade / 4.75"handle
- Copper pin / tube
IMAG0024.jpg

IMAG0021.jpg

Mopane Necker / EDC 1/8", 1084 SOLD
- scales - African mopane
- 3.5"blade / 4"handle
- copper pin and tube
IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

Trades:
GBA Forest Axe
Husqvarna Forest Axe
Husqvarna / Hultafors / Wetterlings Carpenters axe
Hults Bruks Axe heads
Jersey / Rockaway pattern axe heads
DB Cruiser Axe Heads
35#-45# Right Hand Recurve Bow
Heavy Wool Blankets (Hudsons bay, Trapper point, Italian Surplus etc)
Smithing hammers / Smithing supplies / tools
Knife making supplies....

Last edited:
Back