• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(2) Quality Fixed Blades

Bradw3451

Gold Member
For Sale: NO TRADES: Boker Plus Tom Krein PSK, I’m the 2nd owner of this and it’s never been used. I had it professionally sharpened on Japanese wet stones and added an UltiClip. It’s razor sharp and ready for a number of usages depending on your needs. This has been sold out for years, but this is your opportunity to own an incredible example of Krein’s work.

Specs:
  • Blade: 440c steel and 3” in length
  • Blade Thickness: 4.7mm
  • Overall Length: 6.5”
  • Weight: 6 oz
Pictures:

$90 shipped to the lower 48.
———————————————————

For Sale: NO TRADES: Strider MMFS-T, I’m the 2nd owner of this knife, as far as I can tell it is unused, but does have faint scratches from the sheath. This was picked up early this year from one of Striders early 2022 drop. It’s the typical razor sharp Strider edge. I added a UltiClip to the sheath for ease of carrying.

Specs:
  • Blade: S30V TigerStriped steel and 2.25” in length
  • Blade Thickness: 0.07”
  • Overall Length: 5 3/8”
Pictures:
$sold shipped to the lower 48.

————————————————-———

*******NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING*******

All payments made via PayPal Goods and Services, Venmo, Cashiers Check or Money Order. My asking price always includes shipping and fees. I typically ship within 48-hours of receiving payment and do so with UPS, FedEx or USPS depending on cost and turn around time. Whichever carrier I use it will always include tracking.

Please let me know if you have questions, or would like to see additional photos.

Last edited:
Back