• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

20% all wood at Greenberg Woods

Hey guys, I'm coming to you guys today with some pretty cool discounts. To cut to the chase, everything on the website is 20% off for the next 2 weeks, and orders over about $200 will be receiving free extra pieces like desert ironwood, cocobolo, teak burl, spalted tamarind and the like. You can use the code “SUPPLY” at checkout to get that 20% off your order.

If You have any interest in why the sale is going on, I can explain. The majority of my supplier network is in S.E asia. I have found the suppliers in this region to be reliable, honest and able to find incredible pieces of material for me. But as you may have heard, issues like inflation and food and fuel prices are hitting this region quite hard at the moment. Part of why I am always able to source the highest quality wood has been my willingness to support these small scale local suppliers. I give loans, I forward payment, and I increase my order size in times of distress. And right now is one of those times for a lot of my contacts throughout S.E asia. I'm currently trying to increase my orders and forward capital to help them stay afloat, but that also means I'm going to need to move my existing material faster. And thats what I'm hoping to do. Everything on the site is 20% off, free extra pieces will be included, and if you check my instagram, greenberg_woods you can see a variety of wholesale billets and slabs i'm offering.

I appreciate everyone's business, and I hope to be able to continue my commitments to my suppliers, and to supply you guys with the highest quality woods anywhere to be found.

Go to http://www.greenbergwoods.com to see all the material

269896003_423104816163830_884204393172682664_n.jpg273517823_641254750464929_4598425952456848690_n.jpg

Back