2000th Post Customer Appreciation 10 knife Giveaway

“You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars.”
-Enzo Ferrari

Thanks for the chance, and congrats on 2000 posts!

Dave,
I know I won't win anything, but I have to say you are the fastest shipper I know! Also, the Ti/SG2 JYDII blem I purchased from you is the knife that got me back into Kershaw knives, and I am am certainly glad to be back! Thanks for the chance!!!

Never "really" got into knives until I found Kershaw and the Blur. Every time I open a new box I get the same feeling, excitement! Not sure what it is about the SpeedSafe technology that turns me on but flicking that knife, any SpeedSafe knife really and hearing the "thwack" as it reaches it's fully opened state just continues to put a smile on my face. :)

And thank you to Dave, the fastest shipper in the business for this opportunity!

Thanks for the opportunity Dave! I ordered my first titanium framelock from you, the 0550.

My quote is:" It takes more guts to live, than it does to die." I always find that uplifting, because no matter how bad life gets, it is always worth sticking it out.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."- Wayne Gretzky

I tell this quote to my class on the first day of school every year. I'm not the biggest hockey fan, but the point he makes is one that should resonate with everyone.

Dave, thank you again for all you do.

Dave, you never cease to amaze me with your generosity. I've said it before and I'll say it again, You're truly a class act. Personally I think that in itself is really a positive thing. Thanks for the chance!!

My grandfather got me into collecting knives when I was young.
The top one is the knife my father gave to his groomsmen as gifts, this one was given to my grandfather and has his name on it.
The second one was my first Kershaw ever, a Chive with the image of a deer.
The third Is a blem purchased from Kershawguy.
And my current EDC, the Cryo.
kershaws.jpg
And I've been having my eye on the Blur S30V blem on your site.
Great knives and great service!!!

“You stick to building tractors and I will stick to building sports cars.”
-Enzo Ferrari

Thanks for the chance, and congrats on 2000 posts!

^^^Enzo Ferrari to Ferruccio Lamborghini^^^

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” ~ Henry Ford,

Dave...thank you for the opportunity...guys like you make hawking my other knives to buy new Kershaw/ZT knives all worth it :D

Dave, thanks for the chance.
And thanks for providing an epic service for us knifenuts.:thumbup:

Dicky Fox has a few inspirational words.

[youtube]SyxWWYeXKBw[/youtube]

Thanks for the chance Dave.

I'm just really grateful for all the great folks I've met on the forums. Some of them fantastic to do business with such as yourself.

I ordered my two zt's from you. First an 0300 (you were out of the 0301's then), then an 0301. Both for very fair prices. PLUS the service you provide is greatly appreciated.

"I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet." - unknown

I picked up a Black/White Leek from you. Thanks for the chance.

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Invictus
by William Ernest Henley

Dave,
Thank you for your fast responses, quick shipping, and superior customer service. I've bought a few of your knives, but the one that made me most happy was the ZT100 Blem that was flawless but for a subtle scratch on the blade coating. What a screaming good deal. Thanks for the giveaway!

Dave, i wanted to thank you for your fast responses quick and free shipping and good prices. The 301 blem i bought from you awhile back was a dream, super strong and super tough. I got such a good deal that 301 was awesome sold it to someone and regret every minute of it i thinking of buying a 300 blem because i miss my 301. Thanks for the Giveaway

I'm not much of a poetry person, so it means something that I'm posting a poem. This one is a classic; one of the best. I come across it from time to time and always take a minute to read it once more. Many of you probably know it well, and some may have heard of it but never read it. I would ask that you take just a minute and read it (slowly).

What does it mean? Well experts cannot agree even on the major theme, so like all art: think about what it means to you...

"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

I think the poem is great, and if you didn't then here is an uplifting quote from another well-known poet:

"To me, every hour of the day and night is an unspeakably perfect miracle."
- Walt Whitman

And thank you for the chance to win a free knife... I don't know how you stay in business as it is, but thank you.
-StaTiK-

Last edited:
Thanks for the chance and congrats on the 2000th post, you were first few guys I bought from at Bladeforums !

Back