• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2003 s30v Green Beret price drop

1) First up is a dead mint, NIB Large 2005 NICA Tanto. SOLD.

2) Second up is a 2003 Green Beret. It is in excellent condition with 4 superficial hairline marks neat the handle from the kydex but are virtually unnoticeable. It has never been cut, carried, or used in any way and feels extremely sharp to the "Thumb test". It is also complete with original birth card, sheath, paper work, and box. It also has s30v blade steel which was discontinued years ago.
Price on this beauty is $425.00 F&F. Pay Pal Only, U.S. Only, No Trades. First person to post an "I'll take it" followed by an email to:
rysmoliak@gmail.com
gets the piece. Thanks guys and gals.

Last edited:
1) First up is a dead mint, NIB Large 2005 NICA Tanto. SOLD.

2) Second up is a 2003 Green Beret. It is in excellent condition with 4 superficial hairline marks neat the handle from the kydex but are virtually unnoticeable. It has never been cut, carried, or used in any way and feels extremely sharp to the "Thumb test". It is also complete with original birth card, sheath, paper work, and box. It also has s30v blade steel which was discontinued years ago.
Price on this beauty is $425.00 F&F. Pay Pal Only, U.S. Only, No Trades. First person to post an "I'll take it" followed by an email to:
rysmoliak@gmail.com
gets the piece. Thanks guys and gals.
Good morning, can I ask what you sold your CRK NICA for? Thanks, Tom

Back