2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Dan I was wondering about O-1 steel and orange handles.

for those of us who had the first 3 generations. :D

Not sure for myself, can I get some dimensions?

Wondering what the total thickness is of the handle, and at what points? Handle width as well? Or an 'above view' of what it will be.

Hi Dan - I would love a CPM 3V with Cocobolo and stainless steel bolts and lanyard tube. I should have this just in time for early summer camping:D:D:D

I've actually been meaning to contact you about a bushcraft knife so this is great. I'm just looking for a user so..

CPM3V
Natural Micarta
Stainless Pins

If there is an option to get a leather sheath as well I'd also be in for one of those.

gregarthur@gmail.com

Last edited:
I'm in on this one. My orignal Koster bushcraft needs a buddy

3v, stainless corby, one of the woods (need to see a pic)

Here at last! OMG ITS HERE AT LAST!

3v
orange g10 (if available, otherwise... natural micarta I suppose)
stainless bolts

How do the aluminum/brass/stainless bolts compare?

I've had chicago screws fail under heavy batoning, they have a brass female portion, but they dont thread in as deep as the corby bolts.

p.s. Dan, I sent you an email requesting an invoice for an out standing order. I'm in no rush, but when ever you're ready I can send the payment.

-Ankar

And since you asked Dan, I am going to suggest ORANGE G10. Seems to be a hot color right now.

And if you offer the Orange, I'll take one of those, to!

Done and Done!

:thumbup:

What are the sheath options available?

They will be the same style (but larger to accomodate the new design) as shown on JRE's website: http://www.jreindustries.com/koster.htm

I'm in, still puzzling out the options. any chance of liners on these?

Yes!

I've updated the first post.

I agree 110%. 120 bucks?? with CPM 3V? Even without a sheath that is one of the best deals going on one of the most functional bushcraft blades you will find. How does he do it? :confused:

I don't know either!!?!?

:foot:

But somehow, at the end of the day, it'll get done and I won't end up BROKE....got my fingers crossed. :D

Dan

I've had my eye one these for awhile. I would like one in 3V with natural micarta. Can't wait!

3v, stainless corby, one of the woods (need to see a pic)

Hey Dan I was wondering about O-1 steel and orange handles.

I'm open to other woods selections....but keep in mind a couple things....1 - I need to have at least 5-10 people wanting it to make it cost efficient, and 2 - I'm only going to pick woods that can withstand "bushcraft treatment". ;)

I will not be offering O1 steel on this run - thanks for asking.

Not sure for myself, can I get some dimensions?

Wondering what the total thickness is of the handle, and at what points? Handle width as well? Or an 'above view' of what it will be.

Total thickness will end up around 3/8"+(0.125-0.135)+3/8" at the widest part of the palm swell.

The handle will be shaped identical to the recent thicker bushcraft handles - a search on this forum is bound to bring up a bunch of pics. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

ok - I've updated the list to this point....will check again in a bit...

Just finished gluing up 4 more K-TUSKs....great news for those waiting!

Dan

Update from me:
CPM 3V, Natural Micarta, Stainless Steel Corby.
CPM 3V, Natural Micarta, Stainless Steel Corby
CPM 3V, Natural Micarta, Stainless Steel Corby
CPM 3V, Black Canvas Micarta, Alluminium Corby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back