2009 Bushcraft Production Run - Order List

Status
Not open for further replies.
after reading a lot and since I am in the snow most of the year I'm going to change my steel to CPM-3V

okie dokie, mr. koster. I'll go ahead with 3V, ironwood, brass furniture and red liners.

I'm in for 3v, natural canvas, and brass. A kydex sheath if available, maybe I overlooked it. Possible liners.

Got it - updated the list.

:thumbup:

Dan

I would be interested in a base model with Black Canvas handles. I am also interested in a blade blank.

DAMN YOU DAN...I have always regretted selling my bushcrafter. But now I can get it with Coco!

I am expressing interest in
3V
Cocobolo
Brass pins and lanyard

Now this isn't set in stone right? I will be more committed to ordering once I know a time frame for production. I want to make sure I have time to save my pennies.

Edit: Oh and what are finished out flats?

Last edited:
I definately want one.

3V, natural canvas micarta/ aluminum pins

I would most likely be interested in 3V, Cocobolo, of the options given. I would also like to see a couple additional wood types offered for a minimal cost to upgrade.

I would be down for one in 3V, natural canvas micarta and aluminum hardware. What kind of sheath is going to come with this?

Now this isn't set in stone right?

Edit: Oh and what are finished out flats?

Correct - not set in stone yet. I am making an interest list to work from later once my Order Tracker is back up and running.

The "flats" on previous 3V runs have been "as-forged" finished, whereas the "flats" (the part of the knife above the blade that goes from the front of the handle almost all the way to the tip) on this run will be finished out. I will not be leaving the "as-forged" finish. It will still be a "user-grade" finish....meaning "easy to restore" (using a scotchbrite pad)....but will no longer be "raw steel". Make sense?

Thanks Dan for the Monday excitment.

:cool:

:thumbup:

I would most likely be interested in 3V, Cocobolo, of the options given. I would also like to see a couple additional wood types offered for a minimal cost to upgrade.

I will gladly take suggestions at this time...if there's enough interest in particular woods, I will certainly include them. But I cannot afford to just offer any ole stabilized wood....as they are hard to acquire in larger numbers...and typically expensive ($30+ just for the block).

I would be down for one in 3V, natural canvas micarta and aluminum hardware. What kind of sheath is going to come with this?

Read back a few posts...I posted about sheaths already. :thumbup:

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back