2012 BladeForums Limited Kershaw Skyline PREORDER Thread - S30V, Blue G10 - $90 ea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I placed an order tonight and like others I didn't catch any part about providing my username. Let me know if there is any further needed there.

I just want to say thanks to Thomas, Kershaw and Spark for doing this. I like skylines but for me this more about supporting this forum. I really appreciate BF, spend a lot of time here and am am happy to support something like this...getting the knife is just bonus.

Thanks again,

Mike

Just placed an order for one.

And like the others, in my excitement, forgot to put my username :eek:

My apologies if that will be a hassle Spark.

Thank you and Thomas and Kershaw for making this come true!

Marc

I put my order in for one.

Note: You can add your user name by clicking on "Add special instructions to the seller", located just under the shipping address.

Dang...didn't put my username either. Also tempted to get another... :eek:

Ordered one...and to join the crowd I didn't put my user name in either. Spark, let us know if you want to be bombarded with e-mails or PM's to match purchases with usernames.
Thanks for doing this,
Russel

In for one (and forgot to add forum name). Haven't buddied up to the Skyline yet, but I'm happy to take one for the team.

okay, Spark, my order for 5 of 'em just went through. of course i forgot to add my username. damn knife idiots. :rolleyes:

A special username field has been added for whomever places an order after this. Everyone who placed an order before this, don't worry - I'll let you know if they are all presold and t's time to get an extension. Hopefully we presell all of these!

I placed an order for one, but didn't see a username field yet. I put my BF screen name in the special instruction to seller category. Thanks for the opportunity to own a limited edition BF kershaw!

A special username field has been added for whomever places an order after this. Everyone who placed an order before this, don't worry - I'll let you know if they are all presold and t's time to get an extension. Hopefully we presell all of these!

I know this might be asking a lot but would be possible to get an update occassionally on how many have presold?

thanks guys im in too a good excuse to go gold ... dident see the part about adding my user name but its the same e mail as my bf account

I just put my order in:Transaction ID#6L745523033971102

Much thanks to Spark & Thomas for making this happen!:thumbup:

Managed to sell a knife, got my order in! Again, didn't see that place for a username. Maybe im just an idiot. Either way im pumped!

Thanks again Thomas and Spark!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back