2012 HTM Forum Gunhammer: *Commitment/Sign-up* thread

Just to keep this thread active for more to see and order :) what usually comes with a GH? Or specifically, this one?

I support a limit to ensure that the order is completed before the next ice age. As Hark pointed out before, this order is on top of everything else in Darrel's shop and he is making an effort to push these through. Maybe less than 50 is appropriate. Let's make sure that delivery time is within reason. :D Reallly soon would be really great!

How about two runs? First 25, and then 26-50? Ahh who knows. Be patient Angelo... Be patient.

(I'm Angelo BTW) lol.

I think you might be right. I was under the impression that Torx were the hexagonal ones with straight lines, but upon further reference, that seems not to be the case. Now I don't even know what the other type is called. Allen or hex, I guess. Disregard my previous.

Allen is the hexagon shaped tool, Torx is the star aka T20, T10, etc.

I think you might be right. I was under the impression that Torx were the hexagonal ones with straight lines, but upon further reference, that seems not to be the case. Now I don't even know what the other type is called. Allen or hex, I guess. Disregard my previous.

You got the word hexagonal but just barely missed. I prefer Allen or hex heads. Only very nice torx bits are worth a dang. My set was $40. Ouch, but the cheaper ones are always a hair too small or a bit too big.

when is payment estimated to be due ? depending on the date, if its not for a few weeks i will formally sign

when is payment estimated to be due ? depending on the date, if its not for a few weeks i will formally sign
I'd be surprised if any payment was due as soon as a few weeks from now, and even if it was it'd almost certainly just be some sort of partial/down payment. So you should be good to go.

I'm in! Prefer #25 if available...
Just need help on blade shape and handles... Any links or anything

Maxx Glide is for sure

I'm in! Prefer #25 if available...
Just need help on blade shape and handles... Any links or anything

Maxx Glide is for sure
Great, just added you to the list.

There isn't a choice on handle style, just blade shape and opening mechanism (for which you already mentioned you want Maxx Glide). Regarding blade shape, the Torpedo blade is just Darrel's take on a spearpoint blade shape. You can see the Bowie blade in the picture in this thread; it's the top knife (with gray handles).

Put me down for a Manual Torpedo w/Maxx Glide. Not picky about a serial number unless it goes over 25. If so I'll take number 44 if available.

I have a slight suggestion, can we maybe call it the HTM NeuroHark? I am being serious. I suppose it could be the unofficial name as I am not someone who would rename an artists work but it sounds cool, huh? The NeuroHark, it just rolls off the tongue.

Also, Crimson, which blade shape ends up being thinner behind the edge? I like a good slicer and I imagine the Torpedo is just that, but is the Bowie far behind?

Back