2012 Traditional Forum Knife Ordering Thread

Hey Kevin, are any still left? I'm hoping to get paid before they are all gone.

Ken

I'm assuming that if you can go to the paypal order site and still add one to your cart and pay, they are still available. When they sell out, I assume that you will no longer be able to pay for one, and the paypal pay site will not work for anymore orders. (I could be wrong about that, so don't hold me to my words).

The last update was that there are 10 left, and I think that was from two nights ago (scroll up this page to see Spark's post on how many were left at the time of that post). I would just order one right away without any hesitation if I were you.

Yup, I'd just order and if worst comes to worst he refunds and you try buying from another member who got multiples.

Edited post due to my being a no-reading dummass ...

Last edited:
We have 10 left at this time. GEC has mentioned we may have an additional 12 on the way with some seconds too

Just caught this thread and placed my order.
I said way back I'd order one and then lost track of the process.
One good thing about the Skyline thread is that it helped me remember.

I'm assuming that, since PayPal took my order at the established price, I'm getting one of the "firsts."

I'm not going to take orders on 2nds and as long as the paypal is working, you can order a first

(Unique Transaction ID #02N50503LF750923A)
I had to dig for that, uggggh...

Now,

I want my knife please.:)

Wow, you don't mess around. I got mine on Saturday.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Got my knife today!!! I wish that I had ordered two - one to carry and one to put away. A big thank you goes out to all of the folks who contributed to making this knife happen! I have a bunch of GEC's and this one is one of my new favorites. I like the fact that this year's BF knife is a new pattern debut and that BF did it the way they wanted to rather than using an existing pattern. I think that this years knife has a great choice of blades, bone color, bone jigging and shield and I like the old school steel liners. Last years trad folder forum knife was great and was a tough one to follow up on but this knife has done a great job! Thanks Again!

I got mine today as well! Sweet Knife. Wish I had ordered two or three.

I just tried to order another, and check out with paypal said they are all sold out.

I'm really happy I jumped on getting one while I did. Beautiful pocket knife!

Got mine today also (in a Hurricane no less!) …

As others have said - nice knife, not nail-breaker springs, nice fit and finish … glad I snagged at least one.

Thanks, Spark!

~ Edge

Just an update to say that I got my second knife.

Thanks Spark!

Last edited:
I've sent you PM & Emails.

I found his phone number on the bank transaction online. I was able to clear my problem up in a 5 minute phone call. Maybe it was 7 he put me on hold a a minute or two.

I didn't catch this in time either. don't suppose anyone got doubles or even triples and were going to sell one? I know GEC is putting them out now, I just really love the shield on this one.

I didn't catch this in time either. don't suppose anyone got doubles or even triples and were going to sell one? I know GEC is putting them out now, I just really love the shield on this one.

Keep an eye on the exchange, showing up pretty regular in there.

I was just at the GEC website. They sure are doing their own versions of the 2012 Traditional Forum knife! Looks like they were completed on Nov. 9th. May just have to look one of them up.

Back