2013 Rumor Thread

Oh yeah, you haven't heard? Should be out some time in 2013, likely the end of the year. ;)

Well, the later its release the better my chances of picking up one via folks forgetting to pay their pre-order balance!

Well, the later its release the better my chances of picking up one via folks forgetting to pay their pre-order balance!
I'm sorry to be mis-leading. I was referring to the current sprint that is a few months behind.

1. A Pink Pingo (say that three times fast)

2. An M4 Para2 sprint

3. A lightning strike CF Bradley Air

4. The rumored micarta Caly Jr. sprint

5. A SpyderSaw sprint

6. The long rumored Spyderco folding jungle machete

TedP

Super Blue Endura and Delica ( Sal actually said they are working on another model with Super Blue ).

2. M4 Paramilitary 2

3. Another run of G-10 Endura

4. Upgraded stones to make the Sharpmaker a little more competitive on guided sharpening systems!

If I had the means to commission an exclusive, I would do a CF PM2 in M390 or M4/Elmax if M390 steel is exclusive to Bento Para2's

No brainer, and assuming dealers want a hot item, we'll see one in 2013!

yep, rumor is that there will be a sprint run of superblue steel Endura in blue G10...with choils like on the caracara2 perhaps?

I'll take 2 or 3 of those! :D

Last edited:
Hey Sal, I'm so glad to hear that you guys will be doing a Bob Terzuola carbon fiber with a locking mechanism instead of a slip-joint!!!!:thumbup:

Harpy in G-10 or carbon fiber.

Navaja 2, with the ratchet issue fixed.

Tasman salt in black G-10 (I know it will probably never happen, BUT I MUST DREAM!)

Fixed blade Military with titanium handles and a kydex sheath, Elmax or M4 steel, saber grind.

I'm hoping for a Chokwe sprint!
And I know there will a titanium ladybug at some point, don't know if it will be as soon as 2013 though...

Yojimbo 3... 4.5" of .187" thick 3V in black G10 and exposed .070" Ti liners. Compression lock. Waved.

That will be all.

Back